Chapter 7: Kiba's blushing!

Hinata’s POV

"So, Nee-sama, will you really go on the date?"

"I have to, Hanabi, I promised it. And it’s not a date, it’s just a friendly walk."

"Everyone says that. He said it just so you will agree. How naive can you be, Nee-sama?"

"Even so, I won’t let him do anything. Don’t worry."

"Uhh, what can I do with you…? I’ll at least make your hair."

"That would be nice, Hanabi."

"So what hairstyle do you want?"

"Hmm, maybe a ponytail."

"Ponytail?! That’s not special at all, Nee-sama! I’ll make you fishtail braid!"

"Oh, all right." Hanabi made me the hairstyle. It looked really good with my bangs. I put on a little make-up. Just a little. And I put on my long skirt and T-shirt with long sleeves. I want to be veiled. I don't want to show bare skin when I don't have to. And I took my handbag. It was the handbag from girls. When they bought it for me.

"D-do I look good, Hanabi?"

"Why are you asking that? It’s just a friendly walk, isn’t it?"

"It is, I just don’t want to look ugly." Hanabi laughed.

"W-what’s so funny?"

"You and ugly? Nee-sama, that doesn’t make any sense! You are always beautiful!" I blushed.

"But it’s not a date with Naruto you know, don’t exaggerate it!"

"N-Naruto-kun?! Date with Naruto-kun?!" I had to blush. I never thought about this.

"Heheh, gotcha! You are blushing again because of him!"

"I-I’m not!!"

"But your face is saying something different. You are all red!"

"Haah!" I looked in the mirror. It’s true.

"W-well, it’s an embarrassing theme so…"

"You won’t fool me, Nee-sama!"

"Oh, it’s already 5 pm? I should go!"

"You won’t ran away, Nee-sama! I have a lot of questions!" I closed the door and left. I hope Hanabi will be all right on her own. I counted with Neji-nii-san, but he disappeared and didn’t come back. I wonder where he is… In front of my house was waiting Kiba-kun. I never knew he knows my address. Maybe Naruto-kun told him…

"Oi Hinata-!" He looked at me. His mouth was wide open.

"W-what’s wrong, Kiba-kun?"

"Nothing, nothing, you look really beautiful, Hinata!" I do not know why. It should please me, but I wasn't so happy about it. I felt neutral.

"T-thanks… Is that your dog?"

"Yeah, it is. Akamaru, greet Hinata!!"

"Woof!! Woof!!"

"It’s saying nice to meet you, Hinata," said Kiba-kun.

"Nice to meet you too, Akamaru. I shook its paw. It was so cute! It reminded me of Kurama a little. When it slapped on my lap. It was so cute. Oh no! I’m thinking about something different again!

"So… shall we go?"

"Oh, of course," I said. He was really nice. But I didn’t feel anything. No romance. It was really just a friendly walk for me.

"Kiba-kun, I wanted to ask you something…"

"Go on!"

"H-how do you know my address? I didn’t tell it to much people. Only Naruto-kun knows it as my classmate…"

"Naruto again?" He was… irritated.

"Well, our new classmate gave it to me. He said he supports me."

"M-Mieko-kun?"

"Oh, that’s his name?"

"You didn’t know that?"

"It takes time to remember all names! There is a lot of us in the class!" I giggled. He’s funny. But… how does Mieko-kun know that? I remember him watching me and Naruto. Maybe he was watching me till I got home. T-that’s creeping me out a little. I hope he’s not stalking me.

"So… how do you like it?" Kiba-kun asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, how do you like this walk, hahah…" He was nervous. Is he nervous because of me?

"I like you more than a classmate or a friend…" I see. Now I feel like a bad person.

"Uhh, let’s sit. There’s a bench." We were in the park. Kiba-kun let Akamaru go to other dogs. Akamaru is really good dog. It’s well behaved.

"Y-your dog is well behaved thanks to you, Kiba-kun." I smiled and he blushed.

"I-I’m glad you got along with Akamaru." I smiled. He blushed again.

"So… how’s your relationship with Naruto? Are you dating or…"

....

How did you like this chapter? I know that it's nothing for you, NaruHina shippers... But I really enjoyed writing this! 😇