Chapter 18: Too much kindness

"Where is that b*tch?!" Ino was furious. Then she found Rebecca in the locker room.

"So here you are!"

"Huh?"

"Don’t play dumb! You hurt Hinata!" Ino grabbed her hair.

"T-that sl*t complained?"

"What did you just call her?!" She tugged at her hair a little more.

"J-j-just the truth! I bet she slept with the whole class!" Ino laughed.

"Hahaha, Hinata? Are you sure?"

"What is so funny?"

"She can’t even confess to her crush! You are so stupid!"

"W-what? So she didn’t sleep with Kiba-kun?"

"Kiba?" Ino laughed again.

"Hinata and Kiba? No way!"

"S-so it isn’t true? Kiba-kun is still single?"

"Yeah, yeah, take him if you want. But you should apologize to Hinata. She didn’t deserve this!"

"What’s wrong about that? You were doing it too!" She tugged at her hair a little more again.

"Listen here, times change, and you either do it or introduce yourself bald to Kiba!" Ino had scissors with her.

"Please don’t! I’ll do it!"

"And stop it. It's pathetic. Mainly because that's not true and moreover you hurt Hinata a lot."

"Is she really that weak?"

"What did you say?! As far as I know, she didn't act until you mentioned us! In addition, Hinata does not like to hurt others. Otherwise, she would kick your ass!"

"I’m not so sure about that!"

"Ho, so you really want to be bald??"

"I'll stop, I swear!"

"You better!"

...

"Hinata, why didn’t you defend yourself?"

"I thought that I deserved it. They are just in love and I’m cause of their pain."

"They are not worth it, Hinata. You are too good for this world. But don’t let others manipulate with you! It’s dangerous!"

"I, I know. I didn't even want to stand up to them until they started talking about you."

"Yeah, I heard it. Don't worry, Ino and I are used to this. This is not the first time anyone has slandered us. But Hinata, thank you. Nobody has stood up for us like this yet. I think Ino thinks the same thing." Sakura smiled. Hinata didn’t expect this. Finally, she felt loved.

"Y-you did the same thing for me…"

"Sure thing!" Ino and Rebecca were found in the locker room. Ino held her hair.

"Ino!"

"Yo Sakura, look who I found!"

"Rebecca, why are you doing this? You didn't behave like that before…"

"In fact, I wanted to be as popular as the two of you, actually three. I wanted Kiba-kun to notice me!"

"She fights hard for her love," thought Hinata.

"There is nothing wrong with that until there is bullying. What is too much is too much, Rebecca," said Sakura and Rebecca looked at Hinata.

"Hinata, I’m really sorry. My friends convinced me that it was true. Lisa kept saying it and I believed her. It took me so long to make some friends. I wanted to trust them. And I was fooled. Please forgive me for what I said and did. Now I’m sure that’s not true when Ino and Sakura are standing up for you."

"I-it’s nothing. And don’t give up! I’m sure that Kiba-kun will notice you!"

"Why are you encouraging me after what I said about you?"

"Well, I have similar problem so we have to help each other…"

"I see, thanks." Ino let go her hair and Rebecca left.

"You are too nice to her, Hinata!" said Ino.

"I can’t help myself."

"But we all have that similar problem, right?" said Ino and smiled.

"You too?" asked Hinata.

"Sai is only doing something when boys are approaching me… But now I think he’s avoiding me."

"Yeah, Sasuke-kun is nice to me. But I think he’s as dense as Naruto when it comes to romance. He shows no interest in me." Hinata giggled.

"What is this feeling?" she thought. They returned to class because they don't want to miss another hour.