Chapter 15: We want Hinata back!

16th June

"Uhh, Monday again…" thought Naruto when he was on his way to school.

"Heh, how energetic…"

"Shut up, you don’t know how terrible it is!"

"Why did I agree with Kurama going to school with me?" thought Naruto.

"Naruto!!! When I decided to train you, you have to take Kurama to school now !! I need peace of mind to gather information for my brand new book!!"

"That old pervert, for a change he named his book Icha-Icha Tactics. Who would read such boredom?" thought Naruto. He met Sasuke in front of the school.

"Oi Sasukee!!"

"Yo Naruto."

"Sasuke, Sasuke, why were you sitting with Sakura-chan in the cafeteria last week?? Tell me! Tell me!"

"You are annoying like always. No reason. I just didn’t feel like sitting alone when you were a slowpoke."

"Don’t lie. You hate people. Especially our classmates and Sakura seemed always annoying to you." Naruto teased him.

"Things changed. Sakura is not that bad anymore. Stop minding others‘ business."

"Not that bad anymore…" thought Naruto.

"What about you and Hinata? I heard she’s tutoring you."

"Yeah! We’ll start today!"

"Today? Tomorrow we are writing a test. You didn’t forget, did you?"

"No, it’s just a waste of time to learn it two days in advance. I always read it only once and that's it!"

"And you always fail, Unsura tonkachi." Naruto frowned at him.

"Heh, I like this guy!"

"Oi Kurama, you should be quiet!!"

"That voice! Kurama? Is there something you are not telling me, Naruto?"

"Nothing, nothing! Heheh!" Naruto nervously laughed. But Kurama jumped out of Naruto’s bad.

"Fox!!" said surprised Sasuke.

"It’s Kurama, Uchiha brat!"

"H-how does it know me??"

"Well, it knows everything. It's like a walking Wikipedia."

"I, I see."

"Oi Naruto, don’t make me wait."

"I’m going to school!! You will have to wait!!"

"Tss, you are so loud!"

"We can agree on that," said Sasuke.

"Great, now Kurama stole my best friend…" thought annoyed Naruto. When Kurama hid again, Sasuke had a few questions.

"Naruto, where did you find it?"

"In a park, why do you ask?"

"It speaks! It is not an ordinary fox! It can be a spy or something!"

"This little furball? Never!"

"Well, you should be more careful about weird things."

"I don’t think it’s weird." Kurama listened him.

"It’s just special! No one can know how he is born! And just because you're different doesn't mean you're weird right away! You're just special!" Naruto smiled. He remembered his times in elementary school. But this hell is over. Kurama was quite moved. He just didn’t want to admit it.

"Think what you want. But don’t be so trustful!"

"All right, all right!"

"It can be his trap…" thought Sasuke. He still didn’t believe Obito. He knew something was off about him. Extraordinarily, Naruto arrived early, as they had Professor Orochimaru's first class today.

"Hi brats, it’s been awhile."

"We had you on Friday! Friday!" yelled Naruto.

"Ara, ara, so loud on Monday morning."

"You should be more respectful, Naruto-kun," said Kabuto. But his eyes focused on Mieko, he hadn't liked him since the first meeting.

"Let it be, Kabuto. He won’t change. But I like it this way." He licked.

"So weird," thought Sasuke. This time Sasuke was sitting next to Sakura and Naruto next to Hinata. Mieko was sitting right behind them. Kiba was grinning at them.

"Kusoo!! I can’t get closer!"

"Let it be, Kiba-."

"How can I?!"

"The reason he’s angry is that he can’t sit next to Hinata. I really don’t understand him. It was him who told me to avoid her and now he’s interested in her. Really, he’s hopeless…" thought Shino because no one would listen to him anyway. TenTen felt pushed away too. She can’t sit with Hinata anymore. Because it’s either Mieko or Naruto who asks Hinata for the seat and she’s too kind so she always allows it.

She was sitting in the first desk near the window, thinking about how to get Hinata back as a friend. She feels that they are getting more and more distant.

"TenTen, don’t worry. We won’t let it be!" said Sakura and Ino. Yeah, they are friends again. It was easier than Sakura thought. Hinata didn’t even have to do anything. Actually, Ino wants Sakura’s help to befriend Hinata again. It's a vicious circle, but most of all, they've reconciled.

"Why would you say that to me? I’m not your friend!"

"Maybe not now, but we have similar goals right? We all want to take Hinata out!"

"Even me?" TenTen thought they will leave her out again.

"For sure! You are important to Hinata, right?!" said cheerily Sakura.

"You are right, I have to be a good friend to her!" said TenTen. Sakura’s words cheered her up.

"But what about them?" TenTen pointed at the guys. Mieko and Naruto were frowning at each other. Ino smirked.

"Sakura will teach them a lesson, right?"

"Count on it!" said Sakura and raised her first.

"I wouldn’t want to be them right now," thought TenTen. Sakura was pretty serious.

During the lesson, Hinata helped Naruto a lot. She wanted to explain it all to him so he could understand in class. But Orochimaru scolded them a few times for that. Or Kabuto. But Naruto got closer to Hinata, which neither Mieko nor Kiba liked. Hinata really attracted problems. Naruto stuck his tongue out at Mieko at the same time. He grinned at him.

"I can't take it anymore, Kabuto hold me! Kabuto?!" Kabuto wasn’t there.

"I think that would be enough, Naruto-kun! You're destroying Orochimaru-sama's hour!" He hit Naruto with a chemistry textbook.

"Itte!!" Mieko laughed.

"Good work, Kabuto," thought Orochimaru.