Chapter 1: Weird girl

"Naruto, pay attention to the lesson!" said Anko.

"D-did you say something?"

"Enough, go out!" said Anko.

"Uhh," Naruto muttered annoyed and left.

"N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata looked at him. He didn't notice her. Instead of learning, Naruto played video games in the hallway. The class was over and everyone left the class.

"This lesson was a drag…" Shikamaru said sleepily.

"I agree on that. Why is Sakura in a group with Sasuke ?! It was supposed to be me!" yelled Ino.

"There was nothing to eat either," said Choji.

"Then why did you eat those beetles?" asked Shikamaru.

"It was about life."

"About life?"

"I was hungry." Shikamaru face-palmed.

"Hah, he didn't even get here with that list! Such a loser!" said Kiba.

"Plus, he's sitting with that weird girl, so I'd rather stay away from him," said Shino.

"You are right, no one would want to sit with her! He deserved it!" Hinata heard it. She couldn't stand it and ran to the toilets.

"Nobody likes me here…" she thought. Fortunately, their classes were shortened, but Hinata still remained in the toilets. She waited for everyone to leave. But Naruto noticed that she was gone.

"Sasuke, wait a minute for me," said Naruto.

"Something happened?"

"I just wonder where Hinata is…"

"Don't get too close to her. It's for your own good."

"You know her?"

"No, but I heard something about her."

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to look for her-ttebayo!"

"If you want…" But then he realized that without Naruto, Sakura would chase him.

"… You know what, I'm coming with you."

"Why such a sudden change?"

"I've had enough of Sakura," said Sasuke.

"Why? After all, she is so beautiful, kind and divine…"

"She didn't even let you sit next to her... Did you fall in love?"

"What? No way!"

"I wouldn't mind, I'd like to get rid of her," said Sasuke.

"L-let's go find Hinata!"

"All right." They searched everywhere, but could not find Hinata. As they parted, Naruto heard crying. It was a girl's cry.

"She must be here!" said Naruto and went inside. He saw Hinata crying on the floor. She had handkerchiefs in her hands and was not wearing glasses.

"Y-your eyes … They are beautiful," said Naruto. Hinata blushed.

"S-seriously?" He nodded.

"Why are you actually crying here? You could already be home."

"I didn't want to go home…"

"Why?"

"Even though everyone here is bullying me because of my eyes, it's even worse at home…" said Hinata, looking at the ground.

"Why are you crying anyway?"

"I-I just heard Kiba-kun and Shino-kun talking about me. They said you were a poor thing, that you had to sit with me…"

"That's bullshit! I don't mind sitting with you! There may be someone I'd rather sit with, but I really don't mind!"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." She smiled at him. This was perhaps the first time Hinata had smiled.

"Her smile is so bright…" thought Naruto.

"Come on, you won't stay here!" Then Sasuke came to see them.

"Naruto, I didn't find her anywhere and what are you doing in the girls' restroom-?" He saw Hinata.

"Wow, I've never seen you without glasses." Hinata covered her eyes.

"That was not meant badly. I have nothing against your incredible eyes." Hinata spread her fingers.

"Are we going, Hinata?" asked Naruto. She nodded. Sasuke followed. They said goodbye in front of the school. Hinata had to go home again. She didn't want to. Her home hides darkness behind it. She was nervous when she came home.

"Good afternoon, Father…"

"Where have you been for so long?!"

"I… I…"

"Don't say anything and go to your room. Then I'll come to you!" Hinata was startled and went to her room.

"Naruto, how was your first day at school?!" asked Jiraiya. Naruto is currently living with his godfather because his parents died in a car accident.

"It was fine-ttebayo."

"Is there a nice teacher? The one who would go on a date with me?"

"I come home and you ask this? You're really unbelievable, Ero-sennin!"

"Well, I'm looking for a replacement when it didn't work out with Tsunade."

"Maybe it would have worked out if you weren't such a pervert…" thought Naruto.

"What about classmates? Did you like any?"

"One would be here. She is beautiful, intelligent, she has pink hair, but she likes Sasuke, my friend…"

"That’s bad, and anyone else?"

"Well, not really. I'm sitting next to her, but the only thing that fascinated me about her was her incredible eyes."

"Incredible eyes?"

"They are pure white. Plus, her past... I think she's hiding something."

"She must be from the Hyuuga family. White eyes are common in their family."

"Hyuuga family…"

"But you better stick to the pink one. It's safer," said Jiraiya.

"Why does everyone say that?" thought Naruto.

"Well, now I have to go on a date, so stay here!" he said and went to prepare.

"Again? The woman from yesterday even slept here…" thought Naruto. Then he just heard the door slam shut behind him.