Chapter 2: New classmate

Back to school

They had Kakashi for the first hour. He was later than usual.

"Hi class! I’m sorry for the late arrival, hahah!" Kakashi laughed nervously.

"Keep it!!" yelled Sakura.

"But I have a good reason for that. Today I will introduce you to a new student."

"That must be another lie! It's summer! Who would come here so late?!"

"Sakura, I don’t lie. Look!" A new student entered the door. As soon as they saw him, most of the girls fell in love at first sight.

"As you can see, it's a boy-."

"Do not interrupt!!" girls yelled at him. Kakashi was already tired.

"Uhh, introduce yourself. Mieko-kun."

"I’m Horuki Mieko. I like sports and I don't like inflated kids. One of them used to go to elementary school with me, and I think he should be here as well. Well, that’s all! Nice to meet you!" He smiled and almost all the girls' hearts were pounding. Except for four of them.

Sakura, whose heart was beating for Sasuke. Hinata, whose attention belonged to Naruto. Ino, who fell in love with Sai and TenTen who wasn’t interested. It was three of them that caught Mieko's eye.

"Well, that would be enough. We will learn for the rest of the hour." Everyone was annoyed. Fortunately, there was only a quarter of an hour left. After a while, it rang for a break. Mieko approached the girls, especially Hinata.

"Hi babe, could you show me here? I'm new and I don't know much about it." Hinata was just snacking and she began to choke.

"A-are you all right?" TenTen aimed her murderous gaze at him. She didn't like the way he talked to her.

"You have beautiful hair." He touched them.

"P-please stop it…"

"To stop, you're going to have to say it out loud."

"That bastard!" said Kiba and got up from the desk.

"Wait, Kiba, what are you going to-?" Kiba was already gone.

"He never listens," thought Shino.

"Temme, she told you to stop!" He caught his wrist.

"Ara, is she your girlfriend or what?"

"N-no, just stop it!"

"I have no reason to."

"But yes, you have," said Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun?" thought Sakura.

"Because she already has a boyfriend. He just isn't in school."

"W-what are you saying, Sasuke-kun?" said Hinata.

"Then it's his bad luck." Mieko didn’t care.

"You shouldn't act like everything belongs to you!!" said Sakura.

"That’s right!!" said Ino. They both wanted to defend Hinata.

"G-girls…" Hinata was moved.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice that there are other beautiful girls." He turned to Sakura and kissed her.

"What?! I'll kill him for that!" Sasuke already wanted to do something, but…

"You idiot!! What do you think you are doing?!! Shannaro!!" Sakura hit him so hard that he flew across the class to the wall.

"S-she’s scary," thought Sasuke.

"M-my first kiss…" Sakura was depressed. It wasn’t Sasuke. Mieko was bleeding from his nose.

"S-she’s strong and vigorous, I like it."

"Heeh? Maybe you should know that this will happen to anyone who approaches her, except Sasuke-kun."

"Who’s that?"

"The handsome boy over there." She pointed at Sasuke.

"I see, but I shouldn't forget you."

"What?!" As he got up, he grabbed Ino's ass. She blushed with embarrassment. When Sai saw this, he threw his drawing pen into his eye.

"Ouch, who did this?"

"I’m just her friend, but I won’t let you to touch her!"

"S-Sai…" Ino blushed.

"What a drag," thought Shikamaru when he saw this circus.

"It's better to be single. Then you're not that worried," said Choji, eating chips.

"But being alone is a bit drag. I don’t want to be single forever. I just don't want my wife to be as scary as the Temari girl," thought Shikamaru.

Mieko preferred to take his place to avoid further injury. But he did not intend to give up any of them. You could say he's a playboy.

"Why did he avoid only me?" thought insulted TenTen. She felt pretty pushed away.

"Are you all right, Hinata?"

"Y-yes, don’t worry about me." Hinata smiled. But she still wondered what Sasuke meant. She doesn't have a boyfriend. Sakura kept washing her lips.

"It can't be washed!! If the murders were legal, I would have committed one!! Shannaro!!" Ino didn't feel good about it either. But she was glad that Sai had shown some interest in her. Kiba returned to his desk.

"Why did you do it? You didn't like her before," asked Shino.

"Things changed. There's nothing weird about her since she changed her look. Her eyes are pretty too."

"Kiba, she has Naruto."

"Yeah, I know that. But that dense idiot can easily lose her."

"I don't think Hinata can forget about him so easily, but do what you want."

"I will!"