Chapter 1: Introduction

"So, Hinata, what about you and Naruto?" asked teasily TenTen.

"What do you mean?"

"Don’t play stupid, one look at the two of you is enough. You are so in love!"

"P-please don’t say it so loud…"

"So it is true!"

"No, it isn’t. I have a feeling he still loves Sakura-chan, so I don’t want to spread the rumors."

"Right, right. Let’s talk about how you beat the shit out of Sakura!"

"Do you have to say it so rudely? I-I didn’t even do anything."

"No, it was surely awesome! Too bad I didn’t see it! If only I were the one doing it…"

"At least I have finally a true friend." Hinata smiled and TenTen blushed a little.

"Do you want to go somewhere after school? As friends, we should spend more time together!" TenTen winked at her.

"I'd love to, but I have an important meeting with my father this afternoon. It's important and I must not miss it…"

"Oh, I understand. Then tomorrow?"

"That would probably work."

"Really? I look forward to it!"

"Me too," smiled Hinata. An Geography class with Iruka followed.

"Uzumaki Naruto! How many times do I have to tell you not to hang on the board?!!"

"But it looked fun-ttebayo!"

"Get off it right away before I count to three!"

"Tss, you are no fun."

"Dammit, this boy…" thought Iruka. Naruto sat back in his seat. He had been sitting with Sasuke now that TenTen had befriended Hinata. Even though he feels a little lonely now…

He was so intended that he mistaken the class and ended up in 10th grade.

"Huh? Where am I-ttebayo?" He looked around and saw Neji.

"Why is he here?"

"Yes!!! We have Guy-sensei for the next lesson!!!"

"Don't be so thrilled, Lee. It's annoying," said Neji and Lee looked at him.

"Just because you're smarter than me doesn't mean you can lecture me!!"

"Hahah, but yes, I can. Actually, being stupid all the time is your destiny. Who has talent and who does not, has long been predestined and you definitely do not have talent."

"Uhmm, I'll show you, Neji!!! One day I'll beat you in a test!!!" Fire appeared in his eyes. Neji smirked.

"I'll die sooner."

"Tss, why is he so mean-ttebayo? He really annoys me!" Then Naruto went looking for his class. After school, Neji was waiting for Hinata.

"Neji-nii-san?"

"Hinata-sama, don't forget..." He said and left. Hinata knew what he meant and went home.

Hyuuga’s meeting

"You all know why we met here today. This is to welcome our new member. Hyuuga Hinata, the latest sniper, spy and master of our main martial art, Aikido." Everyone clapped. Neji was proud, but Hinata didn’t come. Why? All this felt wrong to her. It's nothing she wants to be proud of. Rather, it is another reason for her to hate herself.

"Where is Hinata-sama?" thought Neji and went to look for her. He found her in the weapons warehouse.

"Hinata-sama…" She was crying.

"Neji-nii-san, I just wanted to make father proud, but I can’t hurt people on purpose… It’s wrong!"

"You are wrong, Hinata-sama. We don’t kill innocent people. Most of them are murderers, thieves, rapists and debtors. Such people need to be taken out of the world. It’s their destiny because they chose the worng way. It’s not our fault."

"You are talking about destiny again… Do you think this is my destiny too?"

"Well, you were born as Hyuuga. There’s nothing you can change about that. I think this is your destiny, Hinata-sama. Even though it seems wrong to you, you have to do it. For the sake of our family." Hinata wipped away her tears.

"Even so, those criminals may have families. Unhappy wives and children will be waiting for them at home, even if they will not see them again."

"You must not think of it this way. Such people do not even deserve families, and only well for that family."

"I wonder if he will talk to me ever again after he finds out…"

"Are you talking about that blonde jerk? He doesn’t even deserve your attention."

"Please don’t talk about him like that! Because I… because I… love him."

"Hinata-sama?" She blushed.

"You know this is wrong. Hiashi-san  wouldn’t approve this. You could get him killed."

"I know. That’s why I keep it a secret."

"You are awesome. Shall we go?" Hinata nodded. Hiashi saw her.

"Hinata! Where where you?!"

"I… I was…"

"There’s no time for this. Go introduce yourself. Our sponsors are also there."

"A-all right." Hinata was wearing black leather jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black leather jacket from her former friends. She had a walkie-talkie attached to her ear. Now she looked like a real sniper. Hyuuga family was proud and sponsors blushed. They were amazed by Hinata’s beauty. Hinata was embarrassed.