Season 3: Eternal Destiny

Flashback

Sasuke's POV

On Friday I visited my brother. He hid in a hiding place where we went to hunt cats as small. I immediately recognized his presence. As an amateur mobster, this is the basis.

"Sasuke, you came..."

"I'm in!" I said seriously. Itachi was shocked and maybe a little disappointed. But I don't care. I won't let that conceited bastard to dirty our name! Or to kill my best friend!

End of flashback

Slowly but surely, the date of an important meeting was approaching. Hinata was not happy about it at all, quite the opposite. She didn't know what it was, but she didn't feel good about it. She was mainly worried about Naruto. She didn't want him involved, but he didn't seem to give up so easily.

In addition, she was worried about Hanabi. She is still small, and if something happened to her, she would never forgive herself. As a sister, she has a duty to take care of her and thus represent their deceased mother. Just the thought boils blood in her veins. Her father always appears in her eyes. Unfortunately, she can't afford to keep thinking about it. She can't turn back time and she won't see her mother again in life.

Naruto, on the other hand, was sure what he wanted to do now. He wants to find out something about Hinata and her family. Jiraiya won't tell him anymore, so he has to look elsewhere for the source. Sasuke occured to him first. He knows nothing about him and he's pretty mysterious, too. He could actually know something about Hinata. Also, because Naruto doesn't know much about anyone, he relies on Sasuke.

One day after school, Naruto caught up with Sasuke. Fortunately for him, Itachi did not arrive that day, and Sasuke went straight home.

"Sasuke, wait!"

"Naruto? I was wondering who was following me. I'm pretty disappointed now."

"Hey, keep those stupid jokes!"

"What happened? You sound pretty serious enough that it's you."

"Actually, it's Hinata. I need you to keep this a secret. Hinata knows nothing about this and must not know anything. She wanted me not to tell anyone."

"Now I'm interested. Tell me."

"Okay, but do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Of course, I'm not a rat."

"All right, in fact, I once caught Hinata in a murder. She was quite far from the victim, but she could still shoot him. She's been acting weird since then, and I don't know what to do. Most of all, I know she was forced to do it, probably someone is blackmailing her. Don't you know anything about that?"

Naruto dropped a bomb like that on Sasuke. Sasuke was silent. He honestly didn't expect this and didn't know what to think about it. He did not know that Hinata was so advanced. Even he hadn't been on any such mission yet.

"I... don't know. You said she was shooting from a great distance. Does that mean she's a sniper?" Naruto nodded. He knew he could trust Sasuke. But Sasuke hesitated. He should certainly give this information to Itachi or his father. But he promised not to say it...

"You have my word, I won't tell anyone. But I will advise you something. Don't get involved anymore. It's none of your business."

"What is it? You're just like Pervy Sage. I will definitely not give up, even if you tell me!"

"Idiot! This is dangerous!" Sasuke yelled at him. But something didn't suit Naruto.

"You said you didn't know anything about her, that you just heard something. Why do you think it's dangerous?"

"Shit! I thought he forgot!" thought Sasuke.

"It's just a guess..."

"I guess I'm really as stupid as I seem, but now you're lying, Sasuke. What are you hiding?"

"Nothing you should know about."

"Is that so-ttebayo? I trusted you and I told you, now be honest!"

"Naruto, understand me. I can't tell you for security reasons. I can only tell you that I actually know a lot about Hinata."

"I knew it-ttebayo. You don't have to tell me, but I'll say this... I'll never give up and I'll never go back on my words!" Sasuke smirked.

"You're really an idiot." Sasuke then left. He had to do something else.

"Damn Sasuke, now I want to know more about him-ttebayo!"