Chapter 2: The Project

"Sasuke, how was school?" asked Itachi, driving the car.

"All right, but the women won't give me peace…" Itachi laughed.

"Then you will have to get used to it. Same with me."

"I thought you had a girlfriend."

"Yes, thanks to that, the others gave me peace."

"Have you ever heard of the Hyuuga family?" asked Sasuke.

"I know Hyuuga Neji, he's in 10th grade."

"How do you know him?"

"Well, not really. He doesn't go to school much, he learns from home."

"Odd."

"Why are you interested in that?"

"It's just that a girl from their family goes to my class."

"Oh, all right."

"Won't you tell me about it?"

"Well, you better stay away from her. It's competition."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know our business, they do the same thing…"

"Seriously?" Itachi nodded.

"Stay away from her," Itachi said seriously.

"I didn't even want to approach her… Women annoy me."

"A-all right."

"How is Izumi?" asked Sasuke.

"She's fine. But she had to drop out of school because of her pregnancy."

"Don't say you banged her!"

"You said that wrong. I wanted the baby, but not until later…"

"So the same thing in other words." Sasuke still lived with his parents, while Itachi lived with Izumi. Sometimes he came to visit them.

The next day, Hinata was missing at school. Naruto for a while too, because he fell asleep, but then he got there. When he arrived, it seemed weird to him that Hinata wasn't there, but he didn't deal with it anymore. She could be sick.

Today they had chemistry.

"Welcome dear students, except you, you fell asleep," said Orochimaru.

"Did teacher Anko complain?" asked Naruto.

"Of course."

"Ehh," Naruto sighed.

"My name is Orochimaru and you will all call me Professor Orochimaru."

"Why on earth? We're in high school, not college-ttebayo!" said Naruto.

"Do you know what I have in my hand?"

"Ehh, no?"

"A caustic that burns your whole body!"

"I understand, Professor Orochimaru!"

"Hmm!"

"He’s creepy…"

"He is said to be immortal. He has looked exactly the same for 20 years," said Sasuke, who sat exceptionally with Naruto.

"Let's move on to class!" said Orochimaru. He first explained the formulas for the various mixtures to them. They were to prepare slides for the next hour. They had Mathematics, English, Physics, PE, Philosophy… But in no hour did Hinata appear. The next day it was the same. In fact, another two months...

… But in three weeks, Hinata arrived. She was completely different. She did not wear glasses and had contact lenses. She only wore a uniform without a sweater. Her hair was loose. But she still looked uncertain.

"Hinata!" said Naruto and hugged her. He was worried about her when she had been missing for so long.

"Naruto-kun?"

"Why weren't you at school? I was worried about you-ttebayo!"

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry…" Hinata must be hiding something. When she sat with him at class, she didn't talk to him at all. It was as if she were avoiding him…

"Hyuuga Hinata has finally arrived. It pleases me," said Orochimaru and licked.

"What a weirdo," thought Naruto.

"Today you get group work. You will bring one project that you have created to each item. Since I don't really care who you are in the group with, you decide for yourself," said Orochimaru. After an hour, Naruto went to see Sakura.

"Sakura-chan-!"

"How are you with Sasuke-kun?! How did you do that?!" asked Ino.

"W-well, I didn't ask him. I enrolled us on that project together." Ino was angry.

"That's outrageous from you!!" Sakura stuck out her tongue at her and Ino grabbed her long pink hair.

"So she is with Sasuke…" Naruto didn't even know who he could be in the group with, nor did Hinata. Everyone has already signed up for the project. In the end, Sai, Sasuke-like cute, remained on Ino. She didn't complain.

"Damn, who else can I choose-ttebayo?" Meanwhile, Hinata looked around the class to see if anyone was left.

"It will probably be a separate job for me…" she thought.