Chapter 4: Naruto's house

…When they reached Hinata's house, her father immediately shouted at her. But she tried to explain to him that she was doing a school project with Naruto. He normally forbids her visits, but as soon as he listened to her, he allowed her to.

"Your father... is pretty strict," said Naruto.

"That's because of our business…"

"What?"

"N-nothing! Let's focus on our project!" That was close. Their job was to write an essay on oxygen. In addition, they had to examine different samples to which oxygen was added.

"Well, we've already written an essay and now we could…"

"… Zzzz… zzz… zzz…" Naruto snored on Hinata's bed. She giggled.

"He’s so cute." Still, she had to wake him. She would like to let him sleep there, but her father would be able to kill her for that. Seriously. It was midnight. One would not be surprised by Naruto. It was hard to wake Naruto. Then Hinata poured cold water on him and he woke up.

"Hmm... W-what?"

"I’m sorry, but you have to go."

"I see, I see, we can continue tomorrow-ttebayo." Naruto said goodbye and left. But in the hall he met someone he didn't know yet.

"Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing-ttebayo!"

"You couldn't, I live here, so you have no right to ask me that."

"So mean…" thought Naruto.

"Look-!"

"Neji-nii-san, please don't bother him. We wrote a project together, and Naruto-kun is leaving."

"When you say that, Hinata-sama." Neji let Naruto leave. Hinata took one last look at Naruto and then left.

… The next day, Hinata called Naruto that it would be better to finish the project in his house. Neji was quite upset about his visit. Her father wasn't exactly thrilled either. Naruto knew that Jiraiya would be gone all day today. He works in a bar while flirting with pretty women. Yes, he has little to boast about, but he excels as a godfather.

"I'm so nervous… I've never been to a foreign house before... Not to mention a boy’s house," thought Hinata.

"According to the address, I should be here by now…" She saw only a small family house.

"It's so modest... I like it!" She smiled. Then she rang… Naruto heard it while playing video games. He wanted to go open, but at the same time he didn't want to stop playing. Hinata rang three more times, but still no one opened. She thought Naruto was gone and wanted to leave.

"Wait!" His voice came from behind her.

"N-Naruto-kun?"

"I'm sorry, I got a little carried away by the game…"

"Oh, it's all right. But we still have to finish the project…" She had a briefcase with tools with her.

"Of course, let's go to my room-ttebayo!" Naruto led her there. Hinata was quite surprised when she entered. Naruto wasn't exactly orderly. Jiraiya didn't cook much for him, so he had to make do with the instant Ramen.

"It's not very tidy here, I hope you don't mind…"

"Not at all!"

"Wow, another girl would definitely scold me right away, but you're different!"

"I-in the meantime, I'll clear the table so we can do it!" said Hinata. Naruto was surprised that Hinata didn't want to help with the cleaning. She's used to it. Her family must be in perfect order. She learned that from an early age. Hinata had a microscope and test tubes with her. Also mixtures with oxygen and work goggles.

"You have everything! How is it possible?"

"M-my cousin did a similar project, that’s why…"

"Okay, what do we do?"

"The mixtures are solidified we need water to pour into these test tubes."

"All right!" Naruto went for the water, but he accidentally spilled it on Hinata's shirt.

"Damn, I'm so sorry. I did not do it on purpose."

"It happens…" Hinata wiped, but since her shirt was white, it was now quite transparent. Naruto could see her light purple bra now, but he didn't want to act like his godfather, so he didn't pay attention. Hinata let Naruto pour water. After it completely dissolved. Hinata took the pieces left in the mixture and placed them in her microscope. After setting it up correctly, she let Naruto look.

"Wow, it’s so magical!" She giggled.

"Hey, how are you so good, when you missed two months?!"

"My cousin tutored me. He goes to the 10th grade."

"The annoying one? He's probably very smart…"

"Yes, he is so talented that he does not go to school and learns remotely." They wrote down for their work what they saw in the microscope and how the mixtures gradually changed. Hinata drew the picture because Naruto, well... And they were done. Meanwhile, Hinata's shirt dried up and she wanted to leave. But suddenly someone opened the doo…

"Oi, Naruto! Look who I brought this time! She is a very nice woman, so be nice to her…"