5

Fri. 4th Feb. 2022

Angel's POV

I was fully awake and currently getting ready for work.

I finished getting dressed and styled my hair by straightening it and adding curls at the ends

I finished getting dressed and styled my hair by straightening it and adding curls at the ends. I also did my makeup a little natural. As I checked my self out in the mirror, I simply nod feeling satisfied.

It was finally the weekend and I was happy to finally be home and get some rest. Work has been a little tough but it was worth it. I actually enjoyed doing my job since it was a little more challenging and well Namjoon and Ellen were also a great help.

I quickly ate some food and was getting ready to leave my apartment. As I walked out the door, I turned around locking my door. I then turned around to see Jungkook leaned against a black Mercedes Benz A-Class dressed in his regular black suit and his hair gelled back. He simply smiled and I returned it.

I walked down the stairs and stood infront of him. "Goodmorning Ms. Reed." he said.

"Call me Angel."

He nods. He then opens my door and I thanked him. As he got in the driver's seat, he started the car and drove off.

"What time is your lunch?" he asked.

"At 2. Why do you ask?"

"If you need me, simply call and I'll drop you off for lunch." he said and I nod.

The entire car ride was filled with silence once again. I hated him but the awkward tension was a bit annoying. As he parked the car in the garage, he hurriedly got out the car to open the door for me. As I got out, he nods and closed the door.

"Okay this is awkward. I know you can feel it too." I admit.

He sighs "It's only been two days Angel, overtime we will get accustom to each other."

"I hope so." I said and he nods.

As we both got onto the elevator, I remembered Layla. We haven't spoken much seen each other since but I always made sure to check in on her and Seokjin. Sighing, I thought about how much I've wanted to talk to her about everything. I know for a fact she is going to kill me once she finds out about Jungkook being my guard.

After a few minutes, we reached the last floor and we both got off. As we walked off, we were greeted by Ellen.

"How are you guys?" she asked with a smile.

"Good Ell. Is Namjoon in?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to see you anyway." she said and he nods.

He looks at me "Just text me okay?" he said and I nod.

As he left, I smiled at Ellen "You seem tense, are you okay?" she asked concerned.