31

Sat. 23rd Jul,2022

Author's POV

Everyone was excited as they all focused on the upcoming wedding. Layla and Seokjin were almost finished with everything as they did the minor details like catering, flowers, flight for family members and more. They were quite happy with how easy things were, especially with the help of everyone around them.

As for today, both bridal and groom parties would be doing their dress fitting to focus on the practices starting next month. After that, everyone would be meeting at a restaurant to meet and get to know each other.

The day was fully enjoyable for each group. Seokjin and his groom party went to the tailor store called Wise Tailor Suits that Namjoon had suggested to look for the tux for both groom and groomsmen.

Jungkook had invited Jimin since Kiara would be with the girls. Jimin and Seokjin haven't really spent as much time with each other so they both took the opportunity to talk one on one.

Turns out, they clicked. They shared similarities in music, goals and work ethics. Jimin was glad to actually spend time with him and the other guys since he never really showed an effort before but thanks to Jung kook, he has male friends now.

As for Seokjin, he was finally glad to spend some time with Jimin. He knew how much he meant to Layla and he now understood why. Jimin loves both Angel and Layla like his sisters and what more could Seokjin want than his wife to be surrounded by the one's she loved.

Finally, Seokjin decided on his outfit for himself and the groomsmen. The boys all loved their suits and with the help of Jimin's judgment, they were set.

Seokjin on the other hand, he was a little concerned about his choice because he wanted to look perfect for his future wife. With the guys by his side, they reassured him as nicely as they could. They knew how nervous he would and tried to be supportive.

Overall, they drank, laughed and celebrated the small moment together as boys. Namjoon felt proud of himself knowing he was finally making his brother proud and that's all he could ever want.

◇●◇

Layla and her cousin Amira decided to wait inside the bridal store called Bridal Desire where Layla first came with her mother, Ivanka. She immediately fell in love with the customer service and two dresses here which is why she was going to make the decision with her bridal party.

Amira was a little nervous because she has only heard about each person from her phone calls with her cousin. She knew Angel and Seokjin of course but she hoped the other girls liked her.

After a while, all the girls finally arrived and everyone greeted each other with hugs. Amira complimented each one of the girls on their beauty. In return, the girls did the same and Amira blushed, thanking them.

Amira was about 5'6 in height. She has beautiful black hair, hazel brown eyes, honey tanned skin and the body of a model with a little more thickness.

All the girls immediately got along with Amira. They learned that she was 23, just graduated a few months back with a degree in culinary and plans to move and work here in New York. Of course, they all congratulated her and made plans for when she moved so they could all hang out.

The owner of the bridal store finally greets them as she brings them champagne and a few glasses for them to drink. Layla decided the girls should go first so they could see how the fitting would go.

As they all finished dressing, they came back out in their dresses that cling to their body types perfectly. The girls liked their dresses which made Layla happy with her decision.