49

Sat. 23rd Mar. 2024

Namjoon's POV

I was currently in the kitchen of our hotel room making a healthy breakfast for my wife and I. I'm not the best cook in the world but I know a few things.

It's been a week since we're here in the Bahamas and it has been truly amazing. Our week was filled with a few fun events. When we first arrived, we stayed in and made love all night. I smiled to myself as I remembered how perfect it was. Our sex life has always been great but it was different. I wasn't just making love to my girlfriend, I was making love to my wife and making sure I was giving her all myself.

Enough about that, we had fun. I planned our first week to make sure it was relaxing and fun. We visited a few historical sites already like Blackbeard Tower on Tuesday which was really cool and interesting. We also visited a local museum on Wednesday which is something I really loved and I was glad my wife suggested that we do something I would like.

We also rode around on a private tour bus around the island which took the next two days to complete but overall it was funny. My wife overdid it by taking photos but I didn't mind as long as she was smiling.

Angel also started tearing up from feeling overwhelmed with happiness. She also had a fall out with a worker for not taking a perfect photo. I felt so bad for the kid and apologized on her behalf.

I completely understand how Seokjin and Taehyung felt. Her emotions were definitely all over the place but I still loved her. I even planned a cute dinner date on the beach for tonight to celebrate our first week of being married.

To be here with my wife and my child, experiencing this special moment makes me very content with my life. Angel is almost two months pregnant and her tummy was now a little harder and we both got really excited feeling our baby.

I finally finished making breakfast and placed it on the tray. I made french toast, a bowl of berries, a glass of orange juice, pancakes and bacon and lastly a small bowl of syrup.

I balanced it as I walked towards our bedroom. I was sure she was awake by now since it was almost noon. Our baby had a mommy's sleeping schedule.

As I opened the door with my leg, I smiled as I saw my baby who was sitting up on the bed on a video call I assume. She looks at me with the most adorable smile and my heart almost bursts with joy.

"He just came in." she says to the screen.

"Joon!" I hear Layla's voice shouts.

I smiled and placed the tray on the dresser and hurriedly rushed to the side of the bed, laying my elbow on the bed as I took a seat, coming face to face with my wife. Angel angles the phone to my directions and I waved as I saw Layla, Seokjin and Jiho.

"How are you my brother?" Seokjin asked.

I smiled. "I'm amazing." I answer.

"I could tell. You both look perfect marital bliss." Layla compliments and we both thank her.

"I miss you guys though, especially you little guy." I smiled waving at Jiho who was looking at the screen with a curious stare making me soft.

"Damn, Jiho has really taken our position in life." Seokjin complains.

We all laughed and talked for a bit. They asked how everything was and we gave an answer that it was great and we also checked on everyone back home.