32

(Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen)

(The Wedding)

◇●◇

Sat. 20th Aug,2022

Author's POV

Wedding Day...

After the events that night, everyone went home safely without trouble thanks to Namjoon and Seokjin for talking with the cops.

Even after that, everyone was still shaken up but they tried to ignore it because they all had something to be happy about.

In the last few weeks, they all had practices for the wedding march for the upcoming day as they perfected everything.

Friendships became stronger during those times as everyone enjoyed their time sharing the intimate moment together.

On the 18th, the maid of honor and the best man planned an amazing bachelor and bachelorette party for their friends. Angel planned a night in the club and karaoke bar night. Layla got excited because she always wanted to get stupid drunk and sing. Let's just say, everyone was completely reckless but they had protection and fun.

Namjoon ended up planning a simple dinner and wine night for the boys. He knew his brother wasn't the type to have strippers so he figured that would be the best option. Seokjin was grateful that his brother knew what he liked. All the boys gathered together enjoying the night and it was quite fun.

After all the practices and partying, the day has finally arrived. The wedding of Layla Harris and Kim Seokjin. Friends and family from all over came to New York for the celebration.

The girls all stayed at a hotel near the wedding venue to make things easier while the boys stayed at Namjoon's place.

The girls all woke up and surprised Layla out of her sleep with a gift from all the girls. It was a tiara designed for her to wear today and she cried. She hugged them all and thanked them for the kind gesture.