29

Mon. 20th June,2022

Namjoon's POV

After a well deserved mini-cation in Miami, we were finally back in New York and everything was feeling okay for the first in a long time. I still had a lot to conquer but with the support of everyone, I was great.

My relationship with Angel is completely different from before. Apart from the amazing sex, she was truly eveything I wanted. On my end, I started to be more open towards her. I could tell she was still trying to process a lot but she was there for me.

She even joined me at my therapy session last week. Mrs. Harris immediately got excited and approved of us. It felt nice to know everyone liked seeing us together.

Of course we had to share the news to our friend group which ended up being a celebration. We all met up for dinner at my place and that's when we announced we were officially together. Everyone congratulated us for being happy.

As for Young-ho and Jessica, they knew. My father found out just a few days ago when he saw Angel and I walking inside the hotel where I lived together holding hands. When he called to confirm, I had no reason to hide. I was honestly over my father and his games. I have my family and an amazing woman so to hell with him.

I was finishing up a video call conference with my Chinese investors about our latest ideas. That workshop really helped a lot and our company was doing better than before.

After a few more minutes, the call ended and I smiled as I looked up to see the woman I love. I didn't think it was possible to find new ways to love someone everyday but Angel proved me wrong. Right now, she had her curly straightened and she looked amazing. She wore a black and white pants suit with matching black and white stilettos. Yeah, I'm sinking but who wouldn't?

"You're drooling." she says laughing, pulling me out of my trance.

Making sure I wasn't, I wiped the corners of my mouth only to figure out she was just teasing which caused her to laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ha ha ha. So funny."

"I'm sorry baby. I know I look good but it was like you were stripping me naked with your eyes." she says with a soft smile.

I smirked, leaning forward clasping my hands under my chin. "Maybe I was. How about we make it a reality?" I suggested with a raised eyebrow.

She lowers her head, chuckling softly and I knew I probably made her flustered. Getting up from my seat, I went around the table to meet her. She raised her head to face me as we stood in front of each other.

I grabbed her IPad, placed it down on my desk and pulled her close to me. I leaned down immediately, crashing our lips together. It was slow and full of love that made my body heated.It didn't take long for me to become excited but that was the power she had over me. Her hands snaked around my neck as I felt her tip toe deepening kiss.

I slowly rubbed my tongue against her lower lip shaping them. They were so soft and plump. She tasted like vanilla and smelled like it too. I never crave for someone this much which meant I was hers for good. She bit my lower lip softly sucking on them causing me to groan. Before I could lift her up the door burst open.

"EW!"

We both separated from each other, fixing ourselves before realizing Jimin and Jungkook were the ones who came in.

"There is a reason why it's called knocking." I spat at them.

"We didn't expect you guys to do anything nasty. Damn have some pride." Jungkook says with disgust.