23

Mon. 2nd May, 2022

Angel's POV

Two weeks of crying. Two weeks of trying to contact him. Two weeks of going to work. Two weeks of him not being there. Two weeks since I last saw Taehyung. Two weeks of distance.

As I sat down in my chair inside my office, the memories from that day still replayed in my mind. The hurt look on Namjoon's face. The argument I got into with Taehyung. The way Ellen, Jungkook and Yoongi seemed disappointed.

It was a lot to handle if I'm honest. When I saw Taehyung talking with Namjoon with an attitude, I knew shit was going left. When Namjoon left after demanding to see me, I asked Taehyung what the hell was that and he got upset. He said when I figured my shit out we could talk. It kind of hurt when he just left.

Then when I told Namjoon the truth, I thought he was going to blow up but he didn't. What hurts is when he thought I still saw him as a bad person when I didn't. I was scared he was holding back from telling how he felt. I wanted him to be raw and honest about how he feels. I knew he had a bad past and I didn't want him to think he had to hold back but I handled it wrong.

I've tried calling him, tried to meet with him but he didn't answer my calls or respond. I eventually had to beg Jin to speak with him and he explained that he just needed time.

Layla was also upset about everything. Shae called and told me everything was going to be okay. Hoseok checked in as well. Jimin helped me out at work as well as Ellen, Yoongi and Jungkook.

Overall, I felt shitty. When I confessed my feelings that day, I knew it was bad timing but I couldn't help it. Seeing how much he has been trying, the way he cried without caring who would see and how much he tried to be open, I immediately knew it was him.

It was always him but I was scared. I was scared to let him in again after what we've been through. I was tired of being hurt because of Namjoon. That's why it was easy to fall for Taehyung but no one could compare to him.

Kim Namjoon was the man who had my heart. The person who broke and repaired me. Love was never easy but with him it felt good doing it. To touch him, to be around him and be his was an euphoric feeling. I just hope I didn't fuck it up to much.

"What are you thinking about?" a familiar voice says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Layla standing at my door doorway with a smile. I gestured for to sit next to me and she quickly did so.

As we turned to face each other, she gently rubbed my hand. "He still hasn't called?" she asked with a sad expression.

I sighed. "No but it's expected. I really messed up this time." I stated truthfully.

"I'm sorry Angie."

"It's okay." I reassured her.

She sighed as she lowered her head. "I need to say something."

Watching her confused, I simply hummed in response. She released a deep breath before raising her head.

"Remember when I told you Jin went through a lot but I couldn't specify because it wasn't my story to tell?" she asks and I nod.

Jin never fully explained everything but I knew enough. I knew their mother left when they were younger but he didn't say why. He said his father changed and became someone he didn't want to know anymore. He also told me his scars were his battle wounds from his childhood. Layla and I always wondered what really happened but he was quite closed off and decided not to judge.

"I know everything." she admits. I could tell she was expecting a reaction from me from her little pause but I already figured out that she knew. "I also know why Namjoon has such a hard time. I can't say much since Namjoon has to be one to share his story but I want to apologize for keeping this from you." she says with a relieved sigh.