47

Mon. 26th Feb. 2024

Angel's POV

"I'm very displeased with how you run your company." the client says in an annoyed tone.

It is way too early in the morning for me to handle immature behavior. Mr. Wilson is the owner of a hair salon and he has few bad reviews on his social media networks. We've tried to resolve the issue but it's now clear that he was the problem.

His attitude sucks and after investigating some of his employees, they were over his bullshit which is completely understood.

"Well we've done our part. We also did our research and it seems that you're a bit arrogant in your environment which leads to the customers reviews." Namjoon says, folding his arms.

Mr. Wilson scoffs. "I'm their boss. Of course I have to maintain authority."

"Which is understood but you can't go around cursing at your employees while customers are listening. That could affect you a lot and it could distract workers from their jobs." I explained.

"You're a female so of course you would side with a bunch of crybabies. I am the man and it's my business. I will tell them off whenever I feel like." he spits angrily.

I turned my head to see Namjoon glaring at the man. One thing he hated most is when people disrespect me.

Namjoon sits up straight as he clenches his jaw. "Please refrain from speaking to Ms. Reed that way." he sternly says with a deadly glare.

Mr. Wilson gulps as he realizes Namjoon's fiery glare. "I was just upset. I didn't mean to pass my place with your fiancé."

I smiled softly to myself hearing those words. My future husband is very boastful about our relationship. He had a magazine interview last month and told everyone we were engaged. I didn't know of course but I didn't mind it.

I loved how happy he was about being married, especially with his past. He seems very calm and more than ready. If I told him let's get married tomorrow, we would.

"I think we need to reschedule another meeting about how we will handle this. Meanwhile, I'm giving you a week to clear up this mess." Namjoon demands and Mr. Wilson nods.

Namjooon turns to look at Jimin "If there is any review that isn't pleasing, inform us and we will terminate our contract."

"No problem Mr. Kim." Jimin says.

"You can't-you can't just do that." Mr. Wilson stutters nervously.

I stood up feeling completely annoyed by this old man. "We can. Our business will not tolerate disrespect and we do not involve ourselves with people like you. Fix it or you're done.'' I declared and left the room.

I know it wasn't the nicest thing to say but I had too much on my mind. Almost three weeks from now, I'll be walking down the aisle and marrying the love of my life.

Wedding planning was kicking my ass especially with managing the company. Finding venues, caterers, dealing with seating charts and even invitations were difficult so I was stressed.

Eventually, we hired a wedding planner which should have been our first thought but Joon and I wanted to do it for ourselves but we now knew we needed help.