37

Tues. 27th Sept. 2022

Namjoon's POV

It's funny how time slowly passes by when tensions are high. After Taehyung left, I wanted nothing more than to leave and go home. Sadly, I had to stay overnight just to make sure I was okay and that I fully understand what's wrong with me.

Panic attack. That's what I had. In college, I know a few people who struggled with it and it's weird to see that I am also suffering. Thankfully, my doctor says once I continue working on myself and finding a better way to cope with everything, I will be just fine.

Still, I was dying to go home. Knowing my mother was in the same building as me was frightening but another part of me was also ready to see her. Knowing how pissed Taehyung was, meeting her would be impossible. He hasn't even contacted Angel and I felt bad because she really wasn't a part of our fucked up family but that's life.

I still had to wrap my mind around it. Taehyung was my half brother. The guy who I wanted to hit, the guy I hated and the guy I now tolerate is now someone who I share blood with. Damn. My family sure has a way to keep your brain running. We can't stress Joon. Ignore it.

Good news is, I was finally back in the comforts of my home. I was currently getting dressed for a chill day with my girlfriend until my meeting later at the Kim mansion for a reading. Can't lie, I'm not sure what to expect later. I don't know if my mother would be joining or not. I don't know if my father even cared enough to leave anything behind for me. I was also dreading the moment of seeing Jessica. With my father being gone, I honestly couldn't care if she dies.

"Joon come and eat!" Angel shouts and I smiled to myself as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

I hurriedly finished dressing in a dark blue sweatpant and a white T-shirt. As I reached inside the dining area, I was greeted with the best view. Angel stood there placing our food down on the table with her curls free and just a long black shirt she took from me that reached her mid thigh. Damn, I'm lucky.

She noticed me and smiled. "Morning baby. Come eat."

Ignoring what she says, I walked over to her and snaked my hands around her waist. She looks up at me and smiles. Even though my world sucks otherwise, she brings me joy.

"Babe, you have to eat and rest for later." she says smiling at me.

I frown. "Why can't I eat you first?"

She rolled her eyes playfully and I laughed. "I swear, your mouth needs to be zipped." she jokes.

"You love it though." I say before giving her a quick peck on her lips causing her to smile.

As we part, we both sat down and ate our food. You're probably wondering how I'm so calm? Two reasons. I can't deal with being babied by everyone so I have no choice but to be calm. Two, one thing therapy has taught is that what happens in your life is for a reason.

With those reasons in mind, I decided to take a few days off work to kind of handle what I'm going through. Angel was going to handle work for the rest of the week but stayed home today since she was worried about later.

If I'm honest, I really feel grateful towards her. For staying by my side through everything and never once complaining meant a lot to me. To be honest, she is amazing. It also made me think about our future. I've always said that if I was to meet the right woman, I would get married.

Being around Angel for these past few months, I think she is the one and honestly I wouldn't want anyone else to be mine.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.