6

(Quick A/N: Namjoon's Home in the Media)

Sat. 5th Feb. 2022

Namjoon's POV

I came out of the shower and quickly got dressed in some sweats. I walked out the bathroom into the guest room and saw the waitress from last night inside the bed getting comfortable.

Not this again! I really need to stop bringing females here.

The black haired female quickly sat up on the bed and smiled at me. I forced my smile back and walked over to the bed.

I take a seat on the bed, facing her "Enjoying yourself?" I asked rubbing her thigh.

She bit her lip "Yes I am."

I smirked, "Well it's time to leave." I said.

She watched me confused. "I thought we were going to eat or I don't know, maybe round 2."

"That's the mistake you made for assuming things. Now leave." I demand standing up.

She scoffed, "I bet your girlfriend would love to know about our little encounter." she threatens.

For some reason, when she said that I felt a type of way. I then glared at her "That female isn't my girlfriend, she is my assistant" I then leaned in staring intensely at her and she looked scared "Don't threaten me." I spat at her.

She simply nodded and got out of the bed. I leaned against the wall and watched her hurriedly get dressed. After a few minutes, we both left the room and I made sure she left my penthouse. I then went to my room and took a deep breath. Why do I feel like this?

I sat on my bed, leaning forward a bit clasping my hands thinking about last night. Being around Angel last night was different and I liked it. It bothered me because I liked it more than I should have. With that feeling in my mind, I decided to do what I regularly do. Distract myself. So I went back to the restaurant and waited to make my move on the waitress there.

It was after 11 when I saw her walking out the restaurant saying goodbye to her co-workers. I was parked on the other side of the road and her eyes connected with mine. I smirked and called her over and she didn't hesitate to meet me. She tried to play hard to get but failed terribly after I simply grabbed her hand.

I carried her back to my place and well things got heated and now I'm here feeling a type of way because of Angel. I haven't really felt this way about anyone in a long time. Maybe that's why Angel intrigues me.

"Dude you've been sitting there for the longest time." a voice interrupts me.

I looked up to see my brother looking at me concerned. He walked in and took a seat next to me on my bed.

"Did Yoongi let you in?" I asked him.

He nods. "Yoongi told me your visitor just left." he said and I nodded.

"What brings you here?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"I want to propose to Layla in three weeks." he admits.

"Finally." I said and he laughed.

"Do you need help with the planning because I can ask Angel to help." I suggest.

Jin raises his eyebrow "Angel as in our Angel?" he asked and I nod.

Jin then scans my entire face and I watch him confused. Jin then touched my forehead and started to smile.

"No way." he smiled.

Oh no. Hell no.

Sighing "Please don't do this." I begged him.