3

Wed. 2nd Feb. 2022

Namjoon's POV

Waking up in my guest room, I groaned as I felt a hand around my torso. Turning to my left, I see the blonde hair female in my bed. Why was she still here? Groaning, I removed her hand and she sat up whining. I got up pulling on my shirt quickly and turned towards the female. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, biting her lip and I chuckled to myself.

"Why did you put on shirt?" she asked pouting.

"Had fun?" I asked walking over to that side of the bed keep eye contact with her.

I can see her blushing "Ye-yes" she stuttered.

As I lean in towards her, I pulled her by her hair pulling her closer to my face, our lips nearly touching "That's great because you can leave" I whispered and she pushed me.

"Asshole" she cursed and I laughed.

I moved away digging my hands in my pockets as she got up dressing. I won't lie, she was actually beautiful and she had a great body. Of course the sex was amazing but I already told her this meant nothing. As she grabbed up her purse, she turned to me.

"You were so nice lastnight, what changed?" she asked.

I smirked "It simply means your easy" I said and she scoffed.

"Fuck you" she said leaving and I shrugged.

Your probably wondering why I am this way. It's simple, I don't do emotions because well it's something I never experienced. Maybe once in my lifetime, I probably felt that way but that all changed.

As I walked out of the guest room, I was met with my personal security guard who was shaking his head with disappointment.

"What?" I asked him.

"I was just coming to check up on my friend only to see an angry tiny female leaving his penthouse" he said with arms folded.

I smirked "Oh"

He sighed "You need to get it together man" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yoongi, please not today" I said walking past him heading to my bedroom.

Min Yoongi, my friend since high school and one of the few persons I trust. He was the complete opposite of me since I had the riches while he had a lot to deal with. In the beginning we never liked each other but overtime a friendship formed unexpectedly. He was there for me and I was there for him. Hence why when his mother died, I gave him the job to be the head of security and he accepted. He is someone who has truly shown their loyalty and I was glad to have that even if I didn't show it. He knew me like an open book just like I know him.

I quickly showered making sure not to leave any scent of that female left on me. As I finished, I dried my hair and headed to my closet and got dressed. Today I was making an impression on Ms. Reed since she is the only female who I seem to actually stand and I need to know why.

I left my room heading back to the living room to grab my briefcase. As I left the penthouse, I got onto the elevator with Yoongi as we headed to the parking garage for hotel guest. As we arrived, I got into the back of the Black Mercedes Benz S-Class with Yoongi and our driver and we we're on our way.

◇•◇

Arriving at the building, I can see some paparazzi snooping around and I just shook my head. They were always looking a for a story but of course I never give them a reason to find one. I never shown my face since I'm always in glasses and a mask. That may also be confusing too since I've slept with many females but they never really knew my name since it never ends up being that type of conversation which I make sure of.