25

Tues. 3rd May, 2022

Namjoon's POV

As I opened my eyes, I released a deep sigh knowing I was back in reality. I was dreaming about Angel and how at peace we were. It was something that I wish was real but Angel and I still have so much to talk about. Sitting up, I got out of bed and grabbed everything I needed for shower.

I was finally heading back to the office today. After yesterday's stressful events, I was scared to leave Angel by herself. I also wanted to see her. Last night replayed in my mind a lot. From the kiss to her last words 'I love you.'

It took me by surprise but it made me feel happy. After all this time, she still chose me. That's why I intend to fight for her. She stayed by my side even when I broke her heart.She loved me even after everything we have gone through. I don't think no one can compare to her and I don't want them. Angel Reed was all I needed.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I dried my hair and simply combed a bit even though it was short. She liked me with short hair so I wanted to make a good impression on her today again. Walking inside my closet, I chose a simple a plain Oxford button-down shirt tucked inside my black dress pant, a black coat and leather dress shoe.

After checking myself out, I grabbed everything I needed for work and left my room. As I enter the living room, I see Ellen already dressed and ready for work as she speaks with Yoongi.

"You think he would be able to go after yesterday?" Ellen asked with concern lacing her voice.

Yoongi noticed my presence and smiled. "I think he is." he says as he points towards me.

She turned around to me and I smiled. "Do I look okay?"

She smiles "You look good."

I walked toward her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then greeted Yoongi before we all left my place.

Ellen walked ahead of us with another guard while I spoke with Yoongi as we walked side by side.

"Did you find anything?" I asked.

"We search the whole building and nothing seems suspicious." he assures me.

I nod in response. I was a bit paranoid about my father's visit so I asked for them to search the company for anything that seemed off. Thankfully, it was all good.

"I did find out about your mother." he says.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "She was actually here a few weeks ago. She was visiting some family and friends." he informed me.

I was actually speechless because I didn't expect her to be found that easily. My father always made it sound like she went off the grid and was hidden.

Yoongi rubs my shoulder. "I have her contact number whenever you're ready."

I released a deep breath. "Thanks." I say truthfully.

We started walking back to meet with the others but only one thing occupied my mind. My Mother. Knowing I have to face her soon was scary. I don't know if I could handle her explanation. What if she wants nothing to do with me? What would Jin think?

Shaking my head, I tried to focus on today. We finally reached the garage and got into the cars to leave.

◇●◇

I was becoming a little nervous as the elevator got closer to my office. Jungkook texted to inform me that Angel was already at work. I wonder if things would be awkward or would it be like usual?