18

Sun. 20th Mar. 2022

Namjoon's POV

"Fuck!" I moaned as the female was sucking me off. 

I stared down at the red-haired female as she watched me with innocent eyes taking me fully in her mouth. She grabbed my erect cock pumping as she swallowed me whole. 

I leaned my head back in the chair feeling myself becoming close to cumming. "Fuck, fuck I'm close!" I cursed out in pleasure.

I grabbed a handful of her thrusting in her mouth faster and harder as she gagged on me. The sound of her choking was like music to ears and I busted inside her mouth.

"SHIT!" 

As I continue to release myself in the back of her throat, she laughs making me smile. That was definitely a good fucking blowjob. She got off her knees and grabbed the glass full of whiskey, giving it to me.

How many glasses have I had? I'm not sure but what I do know is that I've been drinking since last night. After what happened with Angel yesterday, I felt like the worst human in the world. I ran after her but that guy Taehyung was already ahead of me. What does she even see in him? Seeing how he held her made my blood boil.

I wanted to fuck him up right then and there but I decided if she wants to be with someone else, I'll do the same. So I went to the bar that I usually go to and met this female. She was a bit boring at first talking about her boyfriend and their relationship issues. I honestly didn't care about that, I just wanted to fuck. 

After a few drinks, she started to become more open and when I mean open, let's just say she wasn't boring at all. I took her home and we ended up getting more drunk by the second and next thing I know we were fuckung the entire night. She was like a sex animal and I fucking loved it.

I took the last sip of my drink as I watched her seductively dance in front of me. Round 6? I laughed making her smile. She was quite adorable as chocolate skin glistened with sweat, her dark brown eyes filled with lust standing fully naked infront of me with her curves. Damn, she was sculpted for sure. But she wasn't Angel.

The door to my guest bedroom opened and I looked to see my brother standing there with Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok. They almost had disappointed look on their faces.

I hiccuped "My friends!" I slurred my words.

I started laughing at myself, hearing how ridiculous I sounded. As they walked inside my room, they started to clean up the mess, causing me to feel sad. I didn't finish partying with my redhead friend. Speaking of, I watch Yoongi dragging the female out of my room as she begs not to leave.

She looked really funny as she wiggled around in Yoongi's arms. I was then lifted up and I smiled as I saw Jungkook's face. He really looked like a bunny if you think about it. Gotta give him props, the guy was handsome no wonder the females fell for him.

"Let's go to the bathroom" he says and I whine.

"Whyyyyyyy? I was having with-with" I tried to remember her name but nothing came to mind. "I was having fun with my redhead friend. Did you know she is sex animal?!" 

"Alright, come on we have to get you showered and in bed." he says as we reach the bathroom.

"Do you want help?!" I heard Hoseok's voice from outside.

"Hoseok! My man!" I called his name.

I started to laugh once Jungkook tried to hush me. Jungkook then helped me take off my clothes but I felt shy.