2

Mon. 31st Jan. 2022

Angel's POV

Walking into my work building, I smiled greeting everyone and headed onto the elevator. Today was a new day and I intend to make the most of it. After we left the restaurant, the guy lingered in my mind but I had fun. Seokjin and Layla made sure to keep my mind occupied while we ate, laughed and watch movies. I was truly grateful for them.

As I reached the 23rd floor, the doors open and I walked off. Heading to my desk, the place seemed a bit out of it as I watched as everyone was talking and whispering back and forth. As I reached my desk, I checked my phone and saw the email.

I looked up after reading and understood why everyone seemed to be in panic. Nobody ever saw the CEO so for him to personally want to meet us, I was shocked. I quickly sat down and began my work.

"I can't believe we're meeting the CEO" Layla said coming toward my desk and I looked up.

"He is our boss. Nothing special" I said and she watched me.

"Aren't you afraid to loose your job?" she asked with folded arms.

I shrugged "He is probably coming to evaluate the company's finance. Is that why everyone is so panicky?" I asked laughing a little.

"Yes. Only persons who met the CEO is 25th floor and up. So why does he want to meet us?" she said leaving and I nod.

She made sense but I wasn't panicking because the email sounded like normal business measures. I was just curious to see who runs the company and why does he hide his face. He has been every magazine yet still you couldnt put an actual face description to him. Time passed by and everyone was getting up and heading to the conference room.

As we walked in, I took a seat next to Layla who was shaking nervously. It was honestly funny to see her that way but I just held her hand and she calmed down. After a few minutes, the door open and everyone stood up. Two men wearing glasses dressed in black suits were standing behind as another guy in glasses walked infront of everyone.

"Goodmorning" the deep voice said loud enough and his voice sounded familiar.

He took off his glasses and everyone gasped. I could hear the girls whispering about how handsome he looked. I looked Layla and she was just as shocked as me. As I looked at him, his hair was gelled back and his suit was well fitted. This man was the definite description of power and business.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, the CEO" he said loudly and everyone clapped. That voice?!

"I know some of you are surprised to see me especially knowing that I look young but I am all business. I just wanted to check out the faculty making sure things were going great" he said and they clapped again.

As he continued on, I just listened keenly and found myself in some trance. The way his lips moved when he spoke and the invisible smirk he had on his face made him even more attractive. Shaking my head, I tried to figure out if I met him before. I looked up and his eyes then connects with mine. He stared intensely at me and I felt myself getting a little embarrassed so I bend my head down.

"That's all for today. Thank you guys for working for us and please enjoy your day" he finished and everyone clapped.

I looked up again and I can see him smirking as he looked right at me. He puts on his glasses and left the room. I looked at Layla as she watched me with a mischievous smile and I knew what was coming.

"So you and Mr. CEO?" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I don't know him" I said and she laughed a little.