9

Mon. 28th Feb. 2022

Angel's POV

I sat in my office trying to focus on the work I was given but my mind keep going back to Saturday. Shaking my head, I cursed to myself. Why did he have to kiss me? How am I going to face him? This is how I have been since the kiss and I even stopped myself from texting because of it.

Sighing, there was a knock on my door and then it opened. My heart beats rapidly speeds up as I saw him standing in the door way watching me. I stood up and moved from my desk. He walks in and we both meet each other in the middle of the room.

"How was your weekend?" he asked.

How can he be so calm? Like Saturday never happened?

He chuckles "Well I don't know if you'd want me to speak about it now or later but since your curious, I'll close the door." he says turning away.

I froze as I watched him. Did I really just say that out loud and now he wants to talk to me about? Shit. He then walks back to me and drags me towards the couch for us to sit.

"I-I didn't mean to say that out loud. I was just thinking since you came in here with such a calm demeanor and I've been literally thinking about it all weekend and-"

He cuts me off. "Was it that good or are you regretting it?" he asked and I stayed silent.

He huffs softly "I don't regret it." he says staring at me.

To cure my curiosity, I gained the courage to ask him the question."Why did you kiss me?"

"The truth?" he asked and I nod. "I gave you that reason before. Something about you intrigues me and I've been having the urge to do it since I saw you." he admits.

Hearing this made my heart skip a beat. Why? Because he has the same reason as me. Ever since he walked into the room and stared at me, I wanted nothing but to know who he was. Surprisingly when we met, the urge to be around him became stronger even more so now.

"I'm sorry for doing it though. I know this could hamper our working relationship." he apologized.

I lowered my head "I don't regret it either but I also don't know what this could mean right now. Let's just see how it goes." she says and he nods.

He stood up and she did the same. He kissed her hand and smirked. "Dinner later?" he asked.

I smiled "Sure."

He nods. I watch as he left my office and patiently waited a few seconds. Feeling confident enough, I started to smile and scream internally. This man is literally driving me crazy and if I'm honest I don't mind it. What are you doing to me Namjoon?

◇•◇

Namjoon's POV

Walking into my office, I took a seat on of the couch. I leaned back and immediately started thinking. The entire weekend, only she occupied my mind and her soft lips. This isn't my first time kissing a woman but something about her made me want more. Not only just her body but just her in general.

I remember seeing her the first time and only wanting to know about her but now I want her. Shaking my head, I started laughing. I'm never like this and hell, I don't even do relationships yet why the hell do I feel this way about her? Especially about a girl I barely knew.

You like her. Even my subconscious is being fooled. Maybe I need to take a step back from her. We wouldn't work anyway right? Or would we?