17

Sat. 19th. Mar. 2022

Angel's POV

I laid in bed as the sunlight glimmered through my window. A small smile formed on my face as I finally got the chance to be at peace and be myself.
Ever since Wednesday, Layla decided to stay over just for a few days to make sure I was okay and to make sure that he didn't come by at any time. 

During those days, she didn't go to work and Jin also stayed over using some of his vacation days. I begged them not to but they were determined. I honestly wasn't okay because he occupied my brain. Seeing how everyone reacted and how they behaved replayed in my head like a song on repeat. 

I remember when we left the penthouse and reached down to the lobby, Ellen was already fuming with anger but she blew a fuse when she saw Jessica talking with an employee at the hotel. If it wasn't for Yoongi trying his best to hold her back, it probably would have been worse. Meanwhile Jin was trying to explain things from Namjoon's point of view to Layla but she almost choked him to death.

Let's just say everyone was angry but for me, I was silent. As for Shae and Hoseok, Shae wasn't speaking to anyone but Hoseok checked in. He said she was doing okay but we all knew he just wanted no one to worry which I understand. Personally, I wasn't ready to see him just yet but when I work as his assistant that's sound impossible but to my surprise he made sure to keep a distance from me.

Jungkook would arrive earlier than usual to pick me up and I would be in my office by the time Namjoon would reach to work. Thankfully, we didn't have any meetings to attend to, so anything I needed to tell him was sent through email. Do I miss him? Yes. Am I ready to talk to him? I don't know. Nope today, we are going to relax ourselves and not overthink.

I got off my bed and began my day. I cleaned my entire room and found some clothes to wear. I headed to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed. After that, I headed into the kitchen to make some tea.

Should I eat out for breakfast or stay in? You thought making a decision.

My phone vibrates pulling me out of thoughts. I checked it and I smiled.

Taehyung
Goodmorning. Hope I'm not disturbing but are you available this morning?

I checked the time and noticed it was just 10:30 AM. I didn't have anything planned for the day and Layla said she was busy. Jimin wasn't here since he left to visit his family in Korea. Might as well have some kind of fun.

Me:
Goodmorning, I'm actually free.

Taehyung:
Cool.
Well if it's not too forward, may I take you for breakfast?
As friends of course.

Me:
Lol. Sure. What time?

Taehyung:
I'll be there at 11.
See you soon.

I sent a quick text telling him okay. I quickly turned off the kettle and rushed to my room. I quickly found a nice outfit for the day.

 I quickly found a nice outfit for the day