40

Thurs. 20th Oct. 2022

Namjoon"s POV

Today I had my appointment with Mrs. Harris. My last appointment, I told her everything from the funeral, my mother and Taehyung. She was quite shocked by it all and helped me to cope with it a bit.

Like my usual sessions, it would be me or Angel joining which was comfortable but today was different.

Seokjin and Taehyung were seated next to me on the three seater couch as we waited inside her office. How did we reach here? You must be wondering.

Two days ago, like our usual dinners with Layla and Seokjin, I invited Taehyung over and his girlfriend, Ara, as a kind gesture.  It was a little weird at first but it started to feel okay until we all kind of got comfortable. It ended nicely and I was glad to spend some time with him.

When dinner was over, Taehyung's girlfriend asked if we met Yara.Sadly, we haven't. She was released from the hospital but neither one of us seemed to be ready and well Seokjin, Taehyung and I avoided the topic heavily.

My beautiful girlfriend who I now want to choke, suggested for Seokjin and Taehyung to join me which brings us to this moment.

It was fine for Seokjin to know about my emotions but now that I have another brother who I'm getting to know and who I had a past with was a bit much but I can't do anything now.

"What exactly do we talk about when she comes in?" Taehyung asked.

I shrugged. "I wish I could tell you but somehow once you start talking, you won't worry about that."

"I'm not too entirely comfortable with this if I'm honest. Hell, my wife doesn't even know about my true feelings since the funeral but here I am about to tell a whole stranger." Seokjin events.

"You did therapy before, how the hell is this different?" I asked him confused.

"Well brother, my therapist was my therapist. This is your therapist whom I've never met so yeah it's weird." Seokjin replies.

"My concern overall is that you both had to see a therapist just to feel better." Taehyung says.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be offended or to feel nice." Seokjin says.

Taehyung sits up straight looking a little panicked. "No, I mean that I hate that you guys had to go through this at all." he explains and we nod.

I wouldn't say that we're all comfortable with the idea of being related but a relationship is definitely building between the three of us and it's nice.

The door then opened and Mrs. Harris smiled as she stared at each of us one by one. We all stood up as she greeted us with handshakes.

"I'm Mrs. Harris, Namjoon's therapist." She introduced herself.

"This is my older brother, Seokjin and my half brother, Taehyung." I say pointing at them.

She smiled and gestured for us to take a seat. "Well it's finally nice to meet you both.'' She starts off. "I've heard a lot about you Seokjin. Namjoon really admires you." she says and Seokjin looks at me with a smile.

She then looks at Taehyung. "I've heard about you as well. I'm sure you probably feel weird right now?" she asked.

Taehyung nods. "That's okay. We're all going to just talk." Mrs. Harris assures him and he nods.

"How are you all handling the news?" she asked first.

"Well I'm coping better now and I haven't really felt myself becoming panicked." I answer.