13

Fri. 11th Mar. 2022

Namjoon's POV

As I sat down in my office, I was trying to focus on my work but my brother and Shae were currently down my throat. Ellen decided to rat out on me about what happened last week Friday and now I'm being lectured, again.

"I don't get it."Jin sighs. " It's like you take one step forward and run a whole race backwards."

"I told you we should have sent him to the therapist. He needs to fix this shit." Shae said angrily.

I looked up at them "I'm not going to a fucking therapist and be quiet. This is my place of work." I spat angrily at them, clenching my jaw.

Shae rolls her eyes and Jin sighs "Aren't we a little too old for the fuckery Joon?" Jin asked.

"Fine. I fucked up like always. Do you guys want to continue rubbing it in my face or leave?" I asked angrily.

Shae stood up "I'm leaving. I can't deal with how pathetic you look and sound right now." she said and left.

I wanted to run after her but knowing how she is, it's better if she calms down. I then looked at Jin who was watching me with sad eyes. 

"I'm your brother, why can't you talk to me?" he asked with sadness.

I rubbed my temples. "What do you want me to say?" I asked angrily.

"Say what you feel. You know why it's upsetting because you know it's wrong but yet you still do it without feeling bad." Jin said angrily.

I stood up and he did the same "What are you going to do now? Run away like always? Lock off? I think it's about time to face the problem." he said with a serious expression.

"So are you going to act like you never acted out when mom left? I'm sick and tired of everybody going at me. Fuck it." I shouted and left the office.

As I walked out I see Ellen and Shae looking at me. Are you fucking kidding me right now? I then looked at Angel's office hoping to run towards her but she was out doing some errands which leaves me here with these people. Jin then came out of my office and stood next to me.

"Joon, can we talk?" Ellen asked.

Shae scoffed, "Good luck with him."

"CAN EVERYBODY JUST LET ME BE! I FUCKED UP. I KNOW. WE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS." I shout frustrated.

The elevator door then opens revealing Angel. She walked off and looked at all of us with a confused face. 

"Should I leave or...?" Angel asked awkwardly.

"No." Shae said and we all looked at her "I have to go to the airport to pick up my boyfriend anyway." she said.

Angel smiles at her "Oh okay. Be safe."

Shae smiles a little "Thanks. I'm gonna give you a call soon to meet up okay." she said to Angel. Angel nods.

Shae said goodbye to everyone except for me. Jin and Ellen looked at me with sadness and I sighed. 

"Can we speak about this later at my house please?" I asked them.

"Fine but you're not getting away with this unless you stop." Jin says and I nod.

Ellen just nodded and walked away to her table. I looked at Angel who still kept her confused expression. I gestured for us to go to her office. As we entered her office, she went by her desk, resting her bag and some files. I took a seat on the couch watching her.

After we had our talk, we became a bit closer. We would meet up for dinner after work and I would stay late by her home until I'm ready to leave. I won't lie and say there aren't times when i want to tear her clothes off but I kept self control. Our connection was truly something different. She understands me and she listens and in return, I do the same.