8

Sat. 26th Feb. 2022

Angel's POV

*knock* knock*

I groaned as I got out my bed. I quickly checked my phone and saw that it was just 9 am. Who the hell is here at this time? Reaching my door, I opened it and saw my bestfriend who immediately barged inside my house.

"How nice of you to visit." I say closing the door.

She looks at me, panicked "I think Jin is proposing to me tonight."

My eyes widen "Your lying. How do you know that?" I asked.

"Well he told me to get ready and dress very nicely." she said and I laughed.

"He told me to do the same." I said.

She sighs "So I'm freaking out for no reason?" she asked pouting.

I walked over to her and held her hand "You really want to be with Jin in that way?" I asked.

She looks at me intensely "At first I wasn't sure because I didn't really know if my feelings for Jungkook were 100% gone but that day, seeing him infront me, all I felt looking at Jungkook was nothing. I wasn't mad. I wasn't angry. I just wanted him to have his peace." she explained and I smiled.

"So it's Jin?" I asked and she nods, blushing.

I then hugged her and she laughed. I was extremely happy to hear this. I wasn't sure of how she would be after seeing Jungkook since the tension was strong but this definitely clarified things. My bestfriend was finally happy and I can't wait for her to be married to her loved one.

We part and she starts smirking. I watched her confused "Why are you smirking?"

"How have things been going for you and Namjoon?" she teased and I stiffen a bit.

"Wha-what-what do you mean?" I stuttered. Shit.

"Exactly that." she points at me.

I simply walked away from her heading to the kitchen but I can hear her following me.

"Did anything happen between you guys? What is going on? Come on tell me." she begged.

I turned to her and she stopped, looking at me with puppy eyes. "Nothing is going on. We have been hanging out as friends." I explain.

"You mean him taking you to dinner for the past few nights is just you guys being friends?" she asked, folding her arms.

I nod. "Well I think he likes you and Jin also thinks that." she said and I laughed.

She watches me confused "Why are you laughing?"

"Because your talking about the man who is my boss and I'm sure he has women in his life." I defend.

She nods "Your right, Jin says he is playboy." she said and I stiffen.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She shrugs "Jin says his brother isn't the type to do relationship. He always sleep around from time to time." she explains and I nod.

Hearing about that kind of made me feel down. I know shouldn't be since it was just a working relationship between us but some moments I let myself think otherwise. Layla notices my face and sighs.

"You like him don't you?" she asked.

"No." I said immediately and she stares at me.

"What?" I asked shrugging.

"Your lying."

Taking a deep breathe "Mr. Kim and I are just friends and he is my boss. There is no emotional connection between us both." I say and she surrenders.