16

Author's POV

"Long time no see." the voice echoed as the person stood there with a smug smile on their face.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he watched the person by the door. A few seconds later everyone joined them in the living room and everyone looked at the door. 

Jin gasped softly while Jungkook cursed to himself. Ellen sighed, rubbing her temples while Shae shook her head as her jaws clench angrily. As for Layla, Angel and Hoseok, three of them stood there confused.

As for Namjoon, he fought himself to breathe but it was hard. He didn't want to believe that the female was really standing infront him. With her long infamous black hair, red lipstick and tight black thin strap dress that only reaches her thigh and black strapped heels. Its almost five years, why was she here now? That's all he could think of.

The black haired female leaned against the door frame and pouted "Aren't you going to let me in?"

"No." Yoongi said aggressively behind Namjoon.

She looked behind Namjoon and saw everyone staring. She noticed a few familiar faces but the other faces were new. She pushed Namjoon aside and walked in. She looked around with a smirk. Yoongi stood in front of her and she stopped.

She rolled her eyes "Still the same, I see."

"Get the hell out." Yoongi said angrily.

"I came in peace, relax." she said in a aggressive tone.

Angel noticed Namjoon was still stuck at the door and it made her concerned. She was going to move but Jin held her back which made her more confused. Jin then gestured for Ellen to go to him and she nodded. She hurriedly walked towards Namjoon and moved him from the door, closing the door.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked angrily, stepping forward letting go of Layla's hand.

"I'm just visiting but I can see you guys are busy." she smirked.

Layla and Angel both eyed the female and they immediately knew her type. Mischief is what they would call her in their hometown. From her walk to the smug smirk on her face, they both knew something was wrong. 

"Why don't you just leave?" Jungkook grunts asking.

"Who are these new people?" she asked, pointing at Hoseok, Layla and Angel.

Shae scoffed with a smirk "None of your business bitch."

The female rolled her eyes "Shae, still a bitch I see." 

Shae was about to run towards her to fight but Hoseok held her back "Babe, not the time." he said.

Shae glared at her "You lucky today bitch. Best believe that."

The female laughed. She then looked at Angel and Layla, noticing the necklace around her Angel's neck and Layla's ring. Angel was about to speak up but Layla cut her off.

"I'm sorry, do we know you?" Layla questioned.

She looked at them both "I'm guessing your Seokjin's fiance since he was holding your hand" she says pointing at Layla and then she points at Angel "But you, are you a friend?"

Shades Of Kim||K.NJ (AMBW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें