34

Mon. 12th Sept,2022

Angel's POV

"Happy birthday to you." I sang aloud as he slowly sat up on the bed. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my Namjoon, happy birthday to you." I cheered with a smile.

He slowly rubs his eyes trying to erase the sleep as he fully stares at me with widened eyes. I was dressed in a two piece black lingerie and had a mini cupcake lit with a single candle. I smirked knowing my surprise had worked.

He slowly hurries to the edge of the bed where I was with a huge smile.

"Make a wish baby." I purred seductively, biting my lip.

He chuckled deeply and closed his eyes. Few seconds later, he opened his eyes and blew out the candle as we both laughed softly. I tore a tiny piece off and gave it to him which accepted as he slowly bit my finger.

"Happy birthday to me." he smirks as his voice echoes deeper than usual which causes my stomach to erupt in butterflies.

I smiled as I turned and walked away placing the cupcake on the bedside table. As I made my way back to him, I could see his erection through his boxers begging to be free.

"Someone is excited." I teased as I stood in front of lowering my chest to give him a better view.

He exhales softly as he stares at me with lust pooling his eyes. "This is torture." he says and I laughed.

His hands found themselves on my waist as he slightly pulled me between his legs staring up at me licking his lips slowly. Maybe I'm in love but this man is perfect.

"What does the birthday boy want to do first?" I asked as my hands wrapped around his neck.

He smirks. "Fuck my girlfriend." he answered boldy.

Those words sparked something in me causing my core to ache. Namjoon had his ways of making me weak. When he treats me like a princess, he makes long lasting passionate love for me but when he speaks like that, I become a wreck because he had no mercy on me and I loved it.

I leaned down a little near his ears placing a soft kiss on it which caused him to shiver.

"Who's stopping you?" I whispered and he chuckled.

In one swift move, he got up, spinned me around laying me down at the edge of the bed as he hovered over me. As we stare at each other, the sexual tension rises between us. Our breaths are in sync together as we desperately wait for someone to make a move.

"I love you baby." he whispers.

"I love you more." I replied honestly.

Our lips immediately laced together as they moved in perfect sync. It was hard and passionate as his grip on waist tightened. I could feel his erection slowly grind against my core through my lace lingerie underwear making me softly moan into his mouth.

He quickly takes the opportunity as he slid his tongue inside my mouth with dominance exploring every corner. With my hands wrapped around his neck, I pulled him in closer wanting him to feel everything through the kiss we shared. He groans as I slowly grind on his cock. The thought of him throbbing just because of  my slow movements makes me feel proud.

He moves from my lips as he places butterflies kisses from my lip line to my jaw until he reaches my sensitive spot, my neck. He licks there slowly causing goosebumps to rise on my skin as my back slightly arches. He begins to softly pull and suck on the spot and I feel myself becoming wetter by the second.

Still holding under his touch, he comes off the bed and I sit up slightly on my arms as I watch him. He gestures for me to wait as he rushes to his closet.