15

Wed. 16th Mar. 2022

Namjoon's POV

As I sat down in the conference, I simply waited while the owner of Heavenly Art Studio signed the contract. Kim Taehyung was his name. He was honestly a good businessman and well the art that his company has brought to life is something that I liked and is what the whole world needs to see.

It was kind of weird with both of our names being Kim but in Korea, that would be the norm. He then looks up at me with a smile.

"Finished," he says in cheerful tone.

Everyone inside the conference room clapped and cheered. As for myself, I smiled at me closing another successful deal.

We both stood up and shook hands. We then part ways and everyone was chatting up for any final details before we all left. As I spoke with some of my employees, I watched him as he talks with Angel. She had a bright smile on her face and for some reason that ticked me off. That smile is only meant for me to see.

"That's all Mr. Kim." my employee says, bring me out my thoughts.

I thanked her nod. I hurriedly grabbed my things and headed over to Angel and Taehyung. As I approached them, they both smiled at me.

"You guys know each other?" I asked, trying to keep my jealousy under control. I can see Angel eyeing me confused.

Taehyung smiles "Well of course. We met before, remember?"

True. She was here when he first came. Why am I even acting like this?

"Mr. Kim did you want to ask us something?" Angel asked, giving me a 'really' look.

"I just wanted to check in making sure everything is okay." I lied. I wanted to see what you both were talking about. I would never tell her that though. I must atleast keep some of my pride.

"Oh, I was just speaking with Angel about outside life." Taehyung explained. Hmm.

"Yes we were. Anyways Mr. Kim Taehyung, we will see each other another time." Angel said and he nodded, smiling.

Another time? What the fuck does that mean?

Taehyung and I then shook hands once more before he walked away to meet with his secretary. I watched as he smiled once more at Angel and she returned it. She can't be serious? I'm right here the fuck?!

She turns to me "Ready?" she asked with a smile.

I raised my eyebrows. "How do you know him?"I asked seriously.

"Didn't you just ask this? Plus we are mutual friends." she answered.

I hummed. She eyes me suspiciously and started to laugh. I was confused as to why she laughed. As I was about to ask her, she had already left the conference room. I quickly dismissed everyone and hurriedly left the room to meet up with her. She was waiting for the elevator. I quickly walked and stood next to her.

"Why did you laugh?" I ask, looking down at her. The doors for the elevator opened and she got on with a smug smirk.

I got on waiting for the doors to close. As they did, we both faced each other. "I never took you for the jealous type but it's cute." she smiled.

I scoffed, "I was not jealous." I said angrily. Damn right I was jealous. How could I not when your flashing him such a beautiful smile.

She giggles "Don't worry about him. He already knows I'm dating someone."

Well at least he knows. I simply nodded and she smiled. The doors finally opened as we reached our floor. We both got off and to our surprise Jin was here.

Shades Of Kim||K.NJ (AMBW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें