7

Mon. 21st Feb. 2022

Angel's POV

It has been two weeks now and I have never been this tired in a long time. Due to the absence of Mr. Kim, I had to overwork myself with rescheduling meetings and doing small errands. Thankfully this week, he told me to take it easy and that I won't have much to do. He also was coming back today and I was nervous.

We spoke on the phone but mostly about business. He would check in from time to time but that was about it. I sat down in my office as I scanned through some files.

"I missed this view." the deep voice echoed and I looked up.

I stood up and smiled as I saw Namjoon standing at my door looking handsome as ever. He was dressed in black fitted jeans, a brown button up shirt and black coat. His hair was gelled as it grew a bit longer and he had on his glasses. Handsome as ever!

He walked in and took a seat on the chair and I joined him.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Well I am a bit tired but I finished everything you needed me to." I said truthfully.

He sighs "Sorry for overworking you. I was in a bit of situation." he explained.

I nod. "It's okay. I'm just glad your back." I smiled.

He chuckles "I'm guessing you missed me then?" he teased.

I bowed my head smiling "Maybe."

He then lifts my head up, holding my chin "I missed you to." he said.

I smiled and he chuckled. He quickly changes the topic and we spoke about what happened in the two weeks. He even told me, he injured his hand hence why he didn't come into work. Hearing that made me sad since I wanted to be there for him but he said he was okay.

After an hour of talking, we knew it was time to start our day. We had a meeting to attend in a few minutes, so I prepped for it, while he got himself ready as well.

◇•◇

Entering inside the conference, we greeted everyone inside and took our seats. The business owner, Mr. Joseph wanted to expand his company and their popularity so he decided to come here. He then proceeds with his presentation and I began to write everything down.

As the meeting came to an end, I was currently packing my things and making sure I have everything for when I brief with Namjoon. I can hear the employees talking about Namjoon saying he was scary and it kinda upset me. I knew his aura was strong but he genuinely seemed like a good guy.

"Ms. Reed?" I heard Namjoon call for me.

"Coming." I answered.

I finished packing my things and met with Namjoon in the hallway. He gestured for me to go onto the elevator first. As we both got in, he pressed the button for our floor.

He then looks at me "Do you have plans for lunch?" he asked.

"Uh, yes I wanted to meet with my friends since I've been a bit busy." I admit.

His face soften "My apologies." he said.

"No-I mean-" I stuttered "How about dinner?" I asked boldly.

He smiles "My treat. Enjoy your lunch Angel."

As we reached our floor, he gestured for me to come off first and I did. We both said our hello to Ellen and headed to our offices. I quickly texted Jungkook to inform him about lunch and then messaged my friends. Hopefully Layla doesn't loose her shit.