10

Fri. 4th Mar. 2022

Namjoon's POV

As I sat down on my chair in my office, I watched Angel as she spoke to me about the schedule for the day. She had on blue fitted dress and black blazer with her curled. She looked really good right now and I honestly didn't want to hear about work. She then looks up at me with her small pout and I smiled.

"Why aren't you listening?" she asked in a soft tone.

I leaned towards my desk, placing my elbows, folding them "Because you look really beautiful right now and your lips are tempting me." I say smoothly and she bends her head down, smiling.

What happened between us you may wonder? Nothing. We have been just spending alot of time together and it has been truly nice. Nobody has suspected anything since I've lied multiple times to my brother but if he was to know the truth that I may have some sort of feelings towards Angel, I will never hear the end of it.

"My place or your tonight?" I asked and she look up with frantic.

"Joon you can't ask me that right now." she whispered shyly. I swear she is adorable.

I laughed "Joon? Are we on nickname basis now? Angie?" I teased and she laughs.

The door burst opens "Oh." Shae said and Angel face fell with sadness.

Shit. I forgot to explain to Angel who Shae was to me. I hurriedly got up and walked over to Shae as a mischievous smile formed on her face and I knew what was going to happen.

Angel stood up "I'm going to leave." she said packing her up stuff.

"Why?" Shae asked. Angel stopped and turned to her.

I notice the hurt in Angel's eye and I sighed. "Mr. Kim has a visitor and I'm sure you both need privacy." Angel says seriously.

Shae then held my hand and smirks "I'm guessing your upset about my visit?"

"Shae!" I said loudly and Shae laughs.

Angel watches us confused and Shae walked towards her with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Shae Pierce, his bestfriend and the only female he hasn't messed with." she introduced herself. Wow Shae, thanks.

Angel looks at me and I nod. Angel face soften and she shook Shae's hand. "I'm Angel Reed, his assistant."

Shae smiles "I know. I wanted to introduce myself properly but I sensed some tension between you both."

"About that, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding." Angel apologized.

"It's fine sweetie, it's just really nice to meet the girl who finally got this who-"

I cut her off. "Angel how about we all meet for dinner later, my treat and continue this chit chat." I suggested and Shae looked at me confused.

Angel's nods. She hurriedly grabs her stuff and turned to Shae "Nice to meet you and see you later." she said smiling.

Shae smiles nodding. I waited until Angel left and then locked my door. I turned to Shae who was shaking her head.

"Why would say something like that?" I asked seriosuly.

Shae folds her arms "So Angel doesn't know your past history I'm assuming?"

Taking a deep breathe "The past stays in the past. Angel hasn't been working for me long, so we haven't reached that far yet." I explained.

Shae nods. I then walked toward the coych and take a seat. Shae then took a set next to me. "Is she more than a friend?" she asked.