48

Fri. 15th Feb. 2024

Angel's POV

"Did everyone respond to their invitations?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Yes darling. I told you not to stress. We had this talk already." Marco replied.

"I know but my nerves are bothering me." I admit.

"Can you please stop worrying Angel, I have everything sorted out. Remember during this time, you need to watch your health. All you need to do is make sure you arrive at the dinner party on time this evening." Marco, the wedding planner says assertively.

I take a deep breath and nod to myself. "You're right. Sorry Marco. Thank you."

"No problem love, see you later and then tomorrow at the altar." he says enthusiastically and I smile.

As I hung up, I continued packing my suitcase. Tomorrow is the day I say I do and marry the person I love most. The day I've been waiting for ever since he got down on one knee and proposed.

It's really weird to think that the day after tomorrow, I will be married and my last name will be Kim. I laughed softly to myself. Who would've thought I would be getting married?

My dating life was not the best and I only ever had two actual boyfriends throughout my entire life. I did a few flings maybe twice but nothing too serious. I never really saw love in my future because I was still mourning my parents and then that turned into me just living for them.

I know they're probably smiling down at me because I've made the decision to truly live for myself instead finally. I know it's something they've always wanted for me especially for me to be happy and honestly I am.

I gained an amazing group of friends which I never thought would be possible. People always assume I'm uptight or not approachable. I even believed that at one point in my life which is why Layla was the only friend I really had.

Throughout these few years, I've gained twelve amazing friends and the love of my life. Because of them, I've became stronger and I learned a lot from them.

Now, I was going to embark on a new journey, it felt great to have all of them by my side. I was going to be someone's wife and I was excited.

Namjoon is my everything. We have had a few tough roads and one separation but I believe that these things had to happen so we could really become one.

It has always been him. The person who I meant to be with was him and I strongly believe that. I was nervous but I was even happier because for the rest of my life, he will be mine and I will always be his.

As I finished packing my suitcase, I closed it and placed it down. Our honeymoon will be for two weeks in the Bahamas. Did I pack a lot? Yes and no. It was mostly bathing suits, a few casual and formal wear and lingerie.

At my bridal shower, I was definitely stacked with lingerie of every color and design. I did get a few different gifts but I guess knowing my husband to be, they thought it was best.

Can't lie, I know Joon and I know as much as I may want to leave the hotel room and go out, he will also want to make love every chance he gets.

The thought of that also makes me hot and bothered but I tried to shake away the thoughts. We have been sticking to our word about not having sex until our wedding night so I know we will make up for lost time.

Going over to my bag, I checked inside to see if I had everything and saw the small gift wrapped box. I didn't intend to get him a gift but then it just happened. I was still contemplating when I should give him because it was a big deal. I've been keeping a secret for a few days and it is nerve wrecking.