11

Mon. 7th Mar. 2022

Namjoon's POV

After spending the whole weekend ignoring all calls and socializing, Monday had finally arrived and it was time to work. I would take a day off and stay home but as my father always told me, business comes before your personal issues. Sighing, I got up and got ready for work.

After two hours of getting ready, I met up with Yoongi downstairs in the parking garage where he was waiting. He looked at me as he leaned against the car and by his facial expression I can already tell what was going to happen.

As I approached him, he stood up "Did you enjoy your weekend?" he asked.

I nod. "You?" I asked.

"Somewhat." he answers dryly.

I nod once again. He then opens the car door and I was a bit shocked since I expected more from him. I thanked him and then entered inside. He then walked around and went into the driver's seat and we were on our way. Silence filled the car which was very rare and if I'm honest, I liked that he didn't say anything.

Arriving at the building half an hour later, he parked in the garage and we both got out. We made our way to the elevator and once again silence filled the air. I turned to him and he did the same.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Why are you silent?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've already spoke to you more than once. At this point, I'm just going to let life do it's course." he explains as he turns his head away from me.

"Meaning?" I wondered.

He turns to me again "It means within time, you'll be better and maybe change." he explains.

I laughed "Your kidding?" I asked seriously.

He shrugs and the doors open. As we both walked off the elevator, I see Ellen looking at me with a sad expression. This is expected since Yoongi probably ran his mouth to her about what happened yesterday. Honestly, why are they even suprised? It's expected by me.

"Are you okay?" she asked with sadness lacing her voice.

I nod saying "I'm fine."

Yoongi then says his greetings to Ellen and headed back downstairs. As I head towards my office, I took a glance at Angel's office and sighed. I don't really want to deal with all of this today. I finally enter my office and I make my way to sit on the couch.

"Joon, you can talk to me." I hear Ellen say entering my office.

I looked up at her as she walked towards me. She took a seat next to me and I waited for her to speak but she didn't say anything.

"Are we going to watch each other constantly?" I asked annoyed.

"How did you know the girl was with someone?" she asked.

I looked away from her and bend my head down. After Angel found out, I left work early to cool off. I ended up by the bar and I stayed there, drinking shots after shots. Females came up to me and tried to make a move but I didn't budge since I wasn't in the mood for any flings.

After staying there for awhile, I watched everyone who entered and who left. It's quite interesting when you look at some people and can read them on the spot. You can say I was entertained. Then when she walked in, I was a bit suprised to see that female again but then that got taken over by anger as I see the guy trailing behind her as they held hands.

She seemed genuinely happy and he was oblivious to what she did to him. I watched them as they sat down and I could tell that he really adored her. I took another shot to calm down but this is a trigger for me. Why cheat when you have some loyal? That's when I decided to tell the guy the truth even if hurts them.