Blackhawk

The next few weeks I stay home after Oliver tells me the news about Walter. I can't face Oliver knowing how much he is worrying about it.

I watch the news and see that the vigilante saved a bunch of people from a fundraiser that was being held at the factory that Oliver is building the club. The news anchor even went as far as to call him a hero.

"Whoever this Hood Guy is, he seems to be trying to really help people." Nick comments as he walks into the room.

A few days later I get a call from Oliver

"Rieka, I know you said you needed some time, but I could really use your help." Oliver pleads and I sigh.

"On my way." I say and hang up.

I go on my motorcycle down to the Glades and meet Oliver in the basement of the factory.

"I really appreciate that you could come." Oliver thanks me and gives me a big sweaty shirtless hug.

"I was needing some fresh air anyway." I shrug and he chuckles.

Diggle comes walking down the steps and pauses when he sees me.

"So, you're back." Diggle states.

"I am." I answer.

"There's something I want to show you." Oliver states and goes over to his computer.

"Finally getting into online dating?" Digs jokes.

"Not exactly, but there is somebody I'd like to meet." Oliver says as he puts a shirt on.

"Yeah, I read about it, this is the third truck to get hit this month." Diggle comments.

"I couldn't figure out why it seemed so familiar. Then I remembered this. Kandahar, 09, when the marines took out a transport vehicle." Oliver shows the videos side by side.

"Where'd you find this?" Diggle asks.

"I was searching for someone. Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. His name is Ted Gaynor." Oliver explains and show us the pic.

"Oliver, Ted Gaynor was a commanding officer on my first tour in Afghanistan." Diggle states.

"Dig...I'm sorry...but Gaynor's on the list." Oliver shows him.

"Gaynor's a few $100,000 short of making your list." Diggle argues.

"Well, I never said it was just one-Percenters, did I?" Oliver answers.

"This guy saved my life! Received a commendation for it. I don't care what your book says. He's not a stick-up man."

"You haven't known him in a long time, Diggle." Oliver retorts.

"We both kept in contact with each other since we got stateside. Six months ago, he even offered me a job at Blackhawk. Now, trust me, you don't know this man like I do." Diggle tries to say.