Meet

Nick and I get her in the car and start driving her to the hospital and I use his phone to call Oliver.

"Hello?" Oliver answers sounding confused.

"Oliver it's Rieka, something happened. Thea is in the hospital. You and your mom need to get down here pronto." I say and hang up as we enter the parking lot.

We rush Thea inside and they take her to a room.

"Ok let's go." I say and Nick looks at me confused.

"Why? Don't you want to wait till her family gets here at least?" He asks

"And have to hug a bunch of people and hear them call me a hero? Fuck that." I scoff and walk out and he sighs and follows.

We pick up my bike and drop it off at an auto repair shop. He drives me back to Malcolm's place.

"And don't breath a word of this to anyone. Got it? Not even Malcolm." I growl and he nods.

"You are one strange chick." He scoffs and I head upstairs to get cleaned up.

I look and see I have a few scrapes but nothing major

I look and see I have a few scrapes but nothing major. My arrow wound is completely healed now. I look and see a few of my other scars and sigh.

"Mr. Merlyn left for a little bit." I hear a voice say behind me and I jump a bit not realizing that Nick was standing on the other side of the door.

"Good." I sigh.

"He told me to stay the night to keep an eye on you. I'm gonna crash on the couch downstairs." He says and I don't respond and he leaves.

I head to my room and lay down looking up at the ceiling. I'm almost asleep when someone knocks on the front door. I go downstairs to see what's going on and I see Oliver standing there in his normal clothes.

"Oliver, what are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"You dropped your phone at the party." He states and hands it to me.

"Is everything ok out there?" I hear Nick shout from the other room.

"Yes, it's fine." I say and roll my eyes.