Dinner

We get to Ivo's and head inside. It's nice and large.

"So you're living with him?" Oliver whispers in my ear.

"Oliver, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I was afraid that you would shoot him with an arrow." I explain and Oliver sighs knowing I have a point.

"What book were you talking about?" Oliver asks.

"Just a book he wrote on the boat. I helped him with the creative thinking." I state and we head into the kitchen and everyone looks around impressed by how big his house is.

"I see you found your way." Ivo states as he enters the house from the back porch.

"I must say, this is even more beautiful than I fantasize about-I mean more beautiful than I could imagine

"I must say, this is even more beautiful than I fantasize about-I mean more beautiful than I could imagine." Caitlin catches herself and I can't help but crack a smile.

"Thank you, Uh, Rieka. How about you give them a tour while I get the steaks on the grill." Ivo offers and I nod my head.

"Sure, why not." I shrug and start showing them around but Oliver stays behind.

Oliver's POV:
I go outside by the grill and watch him start making the steaks.

"Could you hand me the plate?" Ivo asks and I grab the plate that has the meat on it.

I watch as he seasons it and places them on his very large grill.

"Look, Oliver. I wanted to tell you, but Rieka asked me not to." Ivo starts explaining.

"What book did you write?" I ask with my arms crossed and he stands up straight and looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry?" He asks.

"You know, on the boat...the one where you tortured people?" I refresh his memory and he sighs.

"Look, I did things that I'm not proud of, ok? But you've seen that Rieka is able to hold her own. If she wanted me dead, she would've killed me. She actually told me that the other night when she left." Ivo states as he leans against the railing.