Wedding

I get to Diggle's wedding late and miss the photos. Felicity comes with Ray Palmer and he is introduced to Diggle. He threatens Roy telling him that if he hurts Felicity that they won't find his body.

He gets a phone call and apparently the minister can't come so Ray becomes the minister. He does a good job and gets the crowd laughing. I can't help but wish that Reika could be here. She would probably would've made a completely inappropriate toast. Diggle would've hated it which would've made it all the better.

I'm talking with Felicity at the reception when our phones go off. I look down and it's a news report that says that the Arrow has returned to killing. The team all looks at one another and we head to the club.

We watch the news as Lance tells the press that there were 8 victims shot with arrows. One escaped and gave them a statement. Laurel jumps in telling the press that the statement is not yet known to be truthful. Palmer gets on the stand and makes a statement that the Arrow need to be apprehended and brought to trial. He states that he is devoting all of his resources to make sure that the Arrow is apprehended.

I turn it off and start walking away.

Roy tells me to meet with Lance and tell him that it wasn't me who killed those men. I shoot the idea down.

"So bring him the culprit. Figure out who's doing this and why." Lyla says.

"We know who's doing this. The League of Assassins." Felicity scoffs.

"This is how Ras Al Ghul handles rejection?" Diggle adds.

"No, I think the point is that he doesn't. He's trying to turn the city against me. Make the offer to take his place more appealing. Hit the streets. Whoever is doing this is targeting criminals. We need to know who they'll hit next." I say.

"We need all the information the police have from the crime scene. Whoever is under that hood has to leave a trail, something to follow." I add and Felicity goes on the computer.

"How can we help?" Diggle asks.

"Go to Starling City Airport." I say.

"Okay, to do what?" Lyla asks.

"It's called a honeymoon."

"Fiji can wait." Diggle scoffs.

"No, Fiji can't wait. This is still your day. I'm not gonna let Ras Al Ghul ruin that. You followed me into the lions den already. This time choose your family." I tell Diggle and they head off.

Diggle's POV:
Lyla and I head to the limo and get in. Only to see Floyd Lawton sitting across from us.

"Suicide squad rides again." He chuckles.

"Five hours ago there was a terrorist attack in the republic.

We get to ARGUS and we meet the team and get our assignment. One of the people I can't tell who they are because they are wearing all black. And don't talk at all.

 And don't talk at all