Ivo

We run out to Eddie's car and Roy puts a new tire on. I look and see that Nyssa has left and Oliver and Sara are talking. Sara heads to the bunker and Oliver comes over to us.

"Why didn't you call me?" Oliver asks confused.

"I tried, but I guess you were too busy." I sigh and nudge over to Sara and he nods his head.

"Roy, I'll finish it. Go make sure Sara doesn't do anything to Eddie." Oliver orders and Roy takes off.

"We can take care of this later." Oliver chuckles.

"No we can't. I just found out where Ivo is. I'm going to go pick him up now." I explain and Oliver looks at me with concern.

"I'll come along." He says and I shake my head.

"No you have enough on your plate according to the others." I chuckle.

"Rieka, before you go. There's something I need to tell you." Oliver sighs and looks down.

"What is it?" I ask seeing how much this is paining him.

"Thea, her father is Malcolm Merlyn. I found out from Felicity. My mom knew this entire time and didn't say anything. My mom and I are not on good terms anymore, and I don't think we ever will be again. I just wanted to let you in on what you missed. But I can't let Thea know." He explains and I nod my head, already knowing that Thea is Malcolm's daughter.

"Oliver, I'm so sorry. I have your back no matter what. Ok." I assure him and he gives me a hug.

"The others filled me in on Sara and something called The League of Assassins. Can you make sure Eddie gets home safely?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Listen, if you need anything, I'm a call away." He assures me as he finishes putting the new tire on.

"Thanks, be back in a few hours." I nod and get in Oliver's car.

———

I drive off and get to the address. I sit in the driveway tapping the steering wheel, trying to think of what to say. I'm never like this, I never think about what I'm going to say.

I turn the car off and get out and head to the door. I take a deep breath and knock. Part of me hopes Wells gave me the wrong address but I know it's not.

The door opens and Ivo looks at me and then realizes who I am and looks confused.

"Rieka...wh-what are you doing here?" He asks confused and I start wondering the same thing.

"I need your help." I mumble barely audible.

"I'm sorry, I honestly didn't catch that." He asks sincerely.

"I um...need-you know what this was a mistake. Yeah..." I say and turn around to head back to the car but he grabs my arm and I freeze.