Scars

I wake up and realize that it's morning and that Ivo is asleep next to me. Then it hits me what happened. I lay there not knowing what to do.

"Damnit you weren't supposed to fall asleep." He groans as he lays on his side and faces me.

" He groans as he lays on his side and faces me

"I'll be fine." I mumble as I get up off the bed but he pulls me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks in a husky voice as he wraps his arms around me and massages my head.

I can't help but rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. We lay there for a few minutes and then I realize that I need to get back to the lair.

"Ok, I need to go." I groan as I make my way off the bed.

"You sure that's a good idea?" He questions.

"It's not about if it's a good idea or not. I need to meet the team." I say as I get dressed.

"What about your injuries? How are you going to explain that to them?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"They won't find out." I shrug as I put a sweatshirt on and wince a bit.

———

I head to the bunker and walk down the stairs. I hear Oliver talking to Diggle, Roy and Felicity.

"Hey, what's up?" I yawn and Oliver looks over at me.

"You're late." Diggle states with his arms crossed.

"Sorry..." I say sarcastically.

"What did I miss?" Sara asks as she comes down in a sports bra.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks as she makes her way over to me.

"Take a pill." I scoff and she charges me and shoves me against the wall and I groan a bit from the impact on my ribs.

She looks at me confused and takes a step back. The others look at me as well and I stand there hoping that they all forget what they just saw.

"What happened to you?" Sara asks suspiciously.

"Nothing." I scoff and shrug but they don't seem to be buying it.