Season Two

I find out on the news that Nick's body was recovered from some rubble. He helped save some kids who were messing around in an abandoned building when the bomb went off.

After we bury Tommy and Nick, Oliver takes off to the island and I go deep into the Glades. I abandon Malcolm's place and set up shop in a large junkyard.

"I need to start fresh. I can't go back to my old life..." I talk to myself as I rummage through some scrap piles.

I find an old storage container and insulate the inside of it. I find more and use a crane to build a makeshift house out of them.

I hide it with a bunch of cars and scrap around it so I have privacy

I hide it with a bunch of cars and scrap around it so I have privacy. I also get working water systems. After about a month it's all set up except for furniture.

I go over to a pile of junk and find a tire iron.

"I take what I want." I state with a wicked smile.

I also change my wardrobe a little bit.

"What should I call myself?" I ask out loud

"The Havoc." I answer with a smirk after I think for a minute.

"Well, let's go out and reek some havoc then." I sneer and head off in the truck I spray painted with the title 'The Havoc'.

I head down the road and I can't help but roll down the window and blare music. I stop the truck next to a curb and put my face mask on and hop out.

I take my tire iron and start smashing mailboxes and pots. I haven't felt this free in forever. I chuckle as I throw a small pot in the air and whack it with the tire iron, sending clay shards all over the ground along with dirt.

Lance's POV:
It's been about two months since the undertaking occurred and Moira was sent to prison and her son Oliver left.

I get a radio call about a disturbance down in the Glades and I know exactly who it is before they even say the name.

"The Havoc is at it again." I mumble to myself and head down.