Steel

Rieka's POV:
I get back to Ivo's after a few days and he greets me with a hug.

"I'm glad you're back. I almost resorted to Felicity tracking down your phone." He states.

"It would've tracked back here. I left it under the bed on silent." I scoff and he sighs.

"Well, anyway, you're just in time." Ivo states and I look at him confused.

"For what?" I chuckle nervously.

"A meta-human made of steel attacked Iris and kidnapped her. We don't know where she is, the police are doing everything they can, but they don't have enough man power." Ivo explains and I tilt my head back and sigh.

"I didn't come back to do the same things over and over again." I say as I make myself comfortable on the couch.

"And what about Iris?" Ivo asks confused.

"What about her?" I shrug not caring about her.

"They need your help. You're the only one who can stop this man. Barry tried going up against him...it didn't end well." Ivo expresses.

"And this is my problem because..." I ask not wanting to give into Ras' will so easily.

"Rieka, you have the ability to make a difference, save people! Do you know what others would do in order to have what you have?!" Ivo states clearly confused.

"It's not my problem. I'm not a hero. I'm not Barry or Oliver, I don't put on a disguise and run around saving people! I've never been that person, so why all the sudden does everyone expect me to be?!" I shout getting angry.

"Rieka, what happened?" Ivo asks concerned.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I huff and calm back down.

"Really, cause you could've fooled me..." He scoffs.

"What do you want from me? I'm not a hero, and I never will be

"What do you want from me? I'm not a hero, and I never will be. And frankly, neither will you." I say as I stand up getting in his face and he face goes cold.

"I don't know what went on while you were away, but you came back. And I have to believe that you did for a reason." He says as he starts inching closer to me with his eyes squinted as he studies me.

"Believe whatever you want. Doesn't make it true." I say as I push past him and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Don't you dare walk away from me! Hey! We aren't done!" He growls angrily as he makes his way into the bathroom looking pissed.

"Look at me damnit!" He growls as he spins me around to face him.

"You really don't want to push me right now." I growl with a warning.

"How could you possibly know what I want? You're never here, when things get rough, you run off. And I'm stuck here picking up the pieces of what's left. No more." He says and starts kissing me passionately.