Visit

I wake up in a hospital bed and double de ja vu hits me. I look over and see Barry is still in his coma. I take the IV out of my arm and sit up. It's dark outside. I look at the clock and it's night time.

I get up and steady myself on my feet. I feel a bit dizzy but the feeling passes after a few seconds. I look at one of the computers and see that it's been a month since I was put in a coma.

I turn off the alarm for intruders since it was just me getting out of the hospital bed that set them off.

I search online for Starling City and see that the Mirakuru army was stopped, meaning the cure worked. I find my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom after taking a nice long shower.

I head outside to get some fresh air, wondering what to do next. I walk down the street as I think about everything that's happened since I got back. I chuckle as I shake my head. Thinking about how ridiculous this has all been.

"Look who we have here." I hear a voice say and I sigh recognizing it as Snart.

"Snart." I say as I turn around and face him.

"I'm flattered that you remembered me. It's been a cold minute since we ran into one another." He sneers and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask as I keep walking and he walks with me.

"My proposition is still open." He shrugs and looks at me with a smile.

"Well, I just kind of woke up from a coma. Again. So I want to get my bearings down before I make a decision about my future." I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"Alright, at least let me give you a couch to sleep on for the night then." He shrugs and I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you were a criminal. Not a charity dealer." I counter and he scoffs.

"I'm many things. But no this isn't charity. There's something that you can help me with." He says as we keep walking.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"I don't know yet. But when the time comes, you'll owe me one and I'll call in on that favor." He explains I nod my head.

"Thanks but I'm good." I sneer and walk away.

"You hate to watch her go but love to see her walk away." He says to himself and I roll my eyes as I ignore him and head to Ivo's place.

I get the key from his hiding spot and head inside. There's a note on the fridge.

Dear Rieka, if you're reading this it means you're alive and that I'm with Thea. Feel free to squat at my place for as long as you need. It's the least I can do for well...everything.

~Ivo.

I rip the note off the fridge and throw it away. I get some milk and pour myself a glass and sit on the couch. I sigh and close my eyes and I lean back as I try to think of what to do.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and I get up cautiously and answer it. I look and frown when I see Ras standing there. I open the door and he makes his way in as if he owns the place.

"Rieka, I see that you've decided to come out of your hiding hole." He states.

"I don't know what-." I start saying and he grabs me and pushes me up against the wall.