Nanda Parbat

Oliver's POV:
I head to Nanda Parbat with Felicity, Diggle, Malcolm and Thea. We arrive and start walking but stop when we see men standing all the way in front of us to the doors of the temple.

"What is that?" Diggle gulps.

"The League." I answer.

A few seconds later the men at the front, part in two and Ras makes his way towards us along with Nyssa and Sarab. Oddly enough Rieka isn't with them. He leads us into the temple and Sarab takes Thea from me.

"I need to prep her for the ritual." Sarab explains and I clench my jaw.

"I will treat her as my own family." He assures me.

———

The ritual begins and Thea's body is lowered into the pit. The ropes leave our grasp and a few seconds later Thea springs out of the pit soaking wet. She lets out a growl and tries to pounce on me. But before she can get to me someone is between the two of us.

"Rieka!" I hear Felicity exclaim in shock.

One of Ras' people place something on Thea's skin and she's knocked out. Malcolm takes Thea and carries her to a bedroom. I follow after giving Rieka a big hug.

Rieka's POV:
I try to follow Oliver to the room but Ras holds me back.

"Not so fast." He growls and leads me into his room.

"What?" I growl annoyed.

"Don't take that tone with me! Now, you know that Thea will try to kill you. And because of that she cannot know you are here." He warns and I huff, knowing that he's right.

We go back to the pit and I see Felicity standing there while one of Ras' men stand guard of the pit. She looks over at me with tears in her eyes.

"You're alive." She says but before I can speak Ras does.

"Did you think different?" He asks and she ignores him and walks up to me and slaps me in the face.

Ras' men take a step forward but Ras puts his hand up. He motions for Sarab to leave with them and he does.

"Oliver knew you were alive didn't he?" She asks and I nod my head.

"I told him not to tell you guys. Thought it would be easier for you if I were dead." I answer and she scoffs.

"How is you being dead easier?!" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Do you know how many nights I was awake thinking about what I should've done to stop him from taking you? Do you realize how guilty we felt for not fighting for you?" She asks.

"We?" I quirk a brow thinking about how Diggle didn't seem to like me and how Laurel wanted to kill me herself.

"What's happening here is preverse! What you are doing to Oliver, what you are doing to Rieka!" She puts her attention on Ras.

"You have a great fire within you. I can see why now Oliver loves you." Ras states.

"You don't know the first thing about love...if you did you wouldn't have ripped Rieka away from us then, and Oliver now."