Snart

I start walking back to Ivo's when I hear someone following me. I turn around swiftly only to see Snart with a smile.

"Rieka. What a nice surprise!" Snart says.

"The whole point of stalking is that the stalkee is non-the-wiser to the stalker

"The whole point of stalking is that the stalkee is non-the-wiser to the stalker..." I state deadpan.

"Alright, you got me. I just noticed you seemed disturbed, more than usual that is." He sneers and I just roll my eyes at his quips.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Me and my boys are going in on a heist for a diamond. Care to join?" He asks with a flirtatious smirk.

"Eh, seems kind of petty." I shrug not interested.

"Ah, but this isn't just any diamond! It's the Kahndaq Dynasty diamond!" He says with a flare of dramatics.

"Am I supposed to know what that is?" I ask still not impressed.

"I suppose not. You know where to find me if you decide to change that beautiful mind of yours." He winks and walks away.

I get a text from Cisco that there's an urgent matter that they need my help with. Again. Dramatic.

I get over to the lab expecting someone trying to kill everyone in the lab but instead I see Felicity in her bra. I sigh and hand her my sweatshirt and she takes it with gratitude.

"Rieka, I didn't know you were in Central City..." Felicity states shocked.

"Yeah, I've been chilling here for a bit." I shrug.

"So, I'm assuming you know about..." Felicity says and nods over to Barry.

"Yes. I know." I chuckle.

"Oh thank god! I was not sure how I was going to keep that from you!" Felicity states relieved.

"So, how is the team doing? I haven't talked to the gang since-." I start saying but then stop myself.

"Since Sara...yeah...Oliver, Diggle and Roy are in Corto Maltés trying to get Thea to come back home." Felicity explains.

"And what have you been up to?" I question.

"Well, now that you ask, I have a new job. It's at Palmers Tech, which used to be Queens Consolated. Which you obviously knew since you basically grew up with Oliver's family..." Felicity states awkwardly.

"Wait, you grew up with Oliver Queen? The Oliver Queen?!" Cisco asks jealous.

"Yeah, she basically lived with them, at least from what he's told me about. When she wasn't there she lived with Malcolm Merlyn, which I don't understand all that much because, she claims that she's not his daughter but yet she grew up in his house-." Felicity starts blabbing.

"Felicity!" I say and she stops.

"Sorry, I talk a lot when I'm nervous." She apologizes.

"Wait, you grew up with not one but two families of billionaires?!" Caitlin asks as I glare at Felicity.