Syringe

Rieka's POV:
We head to Queens Consolidated and I try to ignore the stabbing in my head.

"So, you really told Nick who you are?" I ask still trying to wrap my head around it.

"Yup." Oliver answers as he pushes the button in the elevator.

"How are you feeling?" Nick asks for the 10th time.

"I'm still fine. Just like when you asked 3 seconds ago." I say sarcastically.

We get off the elevator and I see Felicity talking to someone in the hall. Oliver and I walk up to her while Diggle and Nick stay behind.

"I was wondering when I'd see the power couple again." Felicity chimes and I scoff.

"Hey, they said you'd be up here." Oliver says.

"Rieka you look like something the cat dragged in. Not that there are cats in this building. Well, once a cat did get in, but a guard tased it. It smelled like fur and static in here for like a week." Felicity states.

"You really know how to make a girl feel confident." I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like-." She starts apologizing.

"Dude, it's fine." I chuckle.

Someone walks past us and we switch sides and now I'm looking at a wall of windows. I start feeling a bit dizzy and faint and my heart starts pounding.

"Can we...uh...switch spots? Drinking and windows don't mix well." I state and she nods and we turn again.

"Sounds like you need a Bloody Mary and a pretzel not the IT department." Felicity comments.

"I'm a girl with a lot of needs." I say and she chuckles.

"You have no idea...Um...our buddy Kevin is starting an energy drink company. He says it's fantastic for curing hangovers but unlike Rieka, I'm very particular about what it is I put in my body." Oliver explains.

"I've noticed. I said, not noticed. Right?" She asks and I chuckle.

"I'm trying to find a secret recipe. Could you please do a Spector-analysis if the sample and find out exactly where in the city it's made?" Oliver asks.

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?" She asks.

"Kevin used to be a heavy heroine addict. This is from his personal stash." I think quick on my feet.

She nods her head and we go back to the elevator.

"Why on gods green earth would you say it's and energy drink?!" Diggle scoffs.

"At least he didn't sound like a textbook math problem this time..." I chuckle.

"You don't talk a whole lot Nick." Diggle comments.