Murder

A few weeks go by and Mark stays with me at Ivo's as we learn more about his powers and how to control them.

I wake up one morning to someone entering the house and Mark starts making a hail ball in his hands for defense if need be. We make our way out of the bedroom and to the front door where I see Ivo.

"It's Ivo..." I state confused and Mark throws the piece of hail into the sink.

"Rieka, sorry to-." Ivo starts saying but stops when he sees Mark standing there.

"Who is this?" Ivo asks.

"Ivo, this is Mark. He's..." I start saying not knowing how to describe him.

"Rieka's boyfriend." Mark answers and Ivo looks at us confused.

"You didn't mention having a boyfriend before..." Ivo states a bit snarky.

"That's because I didn't have one before

"That's because I didn't have one before..." I say awkwardly.

"Um, Mark is it? Will you give us a minute?" Ivo orders more than asks.

Mark looks over at me and I nod my head telling him I'll be fine. He leaves and Ivo paces around the room.

"Rieka, when I said you could stay at my place, I didn't mean that you could let your degenerate boy toys stay here too." Ivo huffs.

"You're jealous." I remark with a smirk.

"No-I'm just saying that I don't think it's a good idea to let people take advantage of you like that." He tries to say and I scoff.

"Says the guy who did just that for a year on a boat, in the middle of the ocean." I retort and he huffs.

"Look, I didn't come back to argue. Matter of fact, we have more important concerns to worry about. Sara is hunting Malcolm Merlyn." He says.

"Yeah, I know. She was the only degenerate that came into this house." I state and he looks at me confused.

"She was here?" He asks angry.

"Yeah. Broke your window too." I say pointing over at the restored window.

"Well, she found us and followed us to Starling." He sighs.

"What? Malcolm is in Starling?!" I growl.

"With Thea...doing what, I don't know." Ivo states and I get my outfit and head out with my weapons.

———

I get to Starling city as I track Malcolm via Thea. I find them near a rooftop that Sara is on. I see Sara talking to Laurel and I sigh knowing what I'll have to do.