Deathstroke

I wake up to a call from Cisco asking me to meet him at the STAR lab's warehouse. Ivo drops me off and heads back to his house. I go in there and start helping collect inventory.

"Thanks. Caitlin was supposed to do this with me, but something came up and she had to bail." Cisco explains.

"It's not like I was doing anything anyway." I shrug.

"What was it like helping Dr. Ivo write the book?" Cisco asks and I sigh knowing that this was coming.

"Um...fine. I guess." I shrug.

"How did you two meet?"

"Um, it's complicated." I say.

"Isn't everything?" Cisco scoffs.

Suddenly Death stroke breaks into the warehouse and starts walking towards us.

"Cisco...run!" I order and we take off.

He starts chasing us and Cisco manages to find a thing that blows a punch of air at Deathstroke and he falls back, giving us a bit more time.

"Rieka, if you come with me I'll let the boy live." Slade says and I pause.

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?" I ask warily.

"You have my word. I will not harm the boy." Slade answers and Cisco shakes his head.

"What kind of people do you know?!" Cisco whispers shocked.

"Fine I'll come. But let Cisco leave safely first." I say ignoring Cisco's remark.

"Cisco don't tell anyone that he has me. Do you understand?" I warn and he nods his head.

"Well, what are you waiting for. Go!" Slade growls at Cisco and I nod and he takes off.

Slade takes his helmet off and walks over towards me. He looks me up and down and I just stand there not knowing what to do.

 He looks me up and down and I just stand there not knowing what to do

"You look good." He nods and motions for me to follow him.

I start walking towards the door and he walks close next to me, not grabbing me, but it's clear that if he wanted to he could easily stop me from trying to run with one swift motion of his arm. He leads me out to the parking lot and I see some people loading something into the back of the truck.