Chapter 42

(Samie's POV)

I was in bed sleeping. It's a bit early for my liking but unfortunately, I woke up to a sticky feeling. I was really confused about what it is. I searched where the stickiness I'm feeling right now. When I saw what it was, my eyes widen in fright and I screamed and ran to the bathroom.

(Severus' POV)

I was reading a book to past time. I'm waiting so I can wake Samie. As I was about to turn the next page I heard a scream and running footsteps then the sound of the door being shut. My blood ran cold and I immediately grabbed my wand and ran to where the footsteps went. The sound was from the bathroom.

"Hatchling, Samie, are you alright?" I asked my heart is beating very fast.

I heard heavy breathing and whimpers. 

"Little snake. Would you please open the door?"

"Daddy?" I hear her whisper.

"Come now hatchling. What's the problem? I heard you scream. Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?"

"Daddy, I don't know what's happening. It won't stop!" I hear her panicking. 

"What won't stop hatchling?"

"I-I'm bleeding. I don't know why. It won't stop. I don't want to die daddy."

I heard her whimpering. My face turns pale. My heart is beating so fast that I may pass out. But no, I can't pass out now. My little snake needs me.

"Samie, where is the bleeding? Does it hurt. Please just open the door. I want to respect your privacy but you know your safety is my priority."

"I-I .. please don't go in daddy. It doesn't hurt but I feel a little discomfort on my stomach."

"Hatchling how can I help you if you won't let me in?"

She's bleeding and she said it doesn't hurt. My mind quickly went to the darkest thoughts. Is she too numb because of the bleeding? Is she losing too much blood? Is she going to di- No I won't even think of that.

"Umm can you call aunt Cissy. I think I know now what's happening to me."

"Why do you need Narcissa for? I'm here hatchling. I don't know if we wait for a bit more longer something bad might happen."

"I really think I  know what's happening, dad. If I'm right that means I'm safe. Just please call aunt Cissy."

"Alright, hatchling."

I quickly firecall Narcissa.

"Good Morning Severus. What is it that I can help you with? You look exhausted."

"Narcissa can you come here, Samie asked for you. She's in the lavatory. It's an emergency. I don't know why she refused to tell me but she wants you."

A look of understanding flow through her face. I was really confused. How can she understand without fully knowing all the facts?

"No need to panic Severus. I'm sure she's alright. Let me just get my things and I'll come there shortly."

I nodded and stepped back. Just like as she said she came in no longer than 3 minutes.

"If my guess is correct she is bleeding, yes?"

"Yes, she is. How can you be so calm? Your goddaughter is bleeding in the loo Cissa." I asked a bit irritatingly.

She glared at me and made me gulped.

"My apologies, I'm just worried."

Narcissa's glare can always make me feel like a child. 

I guide her to the lavatory and she knocked.

"Princess, it's me, aunt Cissy. Can I come in?"

I heard her unlocked the door and Narcissa went in. I was about to come in too when Narcissa refused.

"I'm sorry Severus but I think it is best if you stay outside. "

I was about to complain but when her glare was directed at me I nodded.

While they were inside I went to Samie's bedroom. That's when I saw the blood. I thought it was just a cut or something but the bed has a big bloodstain. My panic rises again and I quickly went to my potions store room to get different types of potions." 

(Samie's POV)

I was really panicking. I have blood between my legs. My dad is outside the door trying g to help me but suddenly I think I know what this is. I forgot what it's called but I think it's normal. I asked my dad to get aunt Cissy because I think she can help. I heard a knock and aunt Cissy came in.

"Are you alright princess?" she asked. 

"I think so."

"Am I to guess that you are bleeding down below?"

I nodded shyly.

"There is no need to be embarrassed love, it is pretty normal. You gave your father quite a scare. I have never seen Severus panic like that." she giggled which make me copy her.

Aunt Cissy explained to me everything I need to know. After we finished, we went outside.

I dropped my jaw at what I'm seeing. There are different potions scattered on the counter. I can recognize some like, blood replenishing potion, pain-relieving potion, I even saw a bezoar. My dad was sitting on the couch, slouching, hand holding his head. He looks so tired and worried. I felt so guilty about making a big deal out of my very simple situation. When he noticed the door open he looked at me and at aunt Cissy.

"Is she alright?"

I looked at my dad awkwardly and rubbed the back of my head and smiled.

"Well, you see ......" 

Hey guys! This is just a bonus chapter nothing special. I really had fun writing this. I'm not that satisfied with it tho. I feel like I didn't picture Sev the way I wanted but I hope you like it. I wanted to thank @michelleprr for suggesting this <3.