Chapter 8

(Samie's Pov)

Classes went by quickly which I probably should've been thankful for. But not this time. I have freaking detention with Lockhart. Ughhh
I should be eating in the great hall by now.

I entered his classroom and instead of Lockhart I saw Harry.

"Hey Harry what are you doing here?"

"Detention with Lockhart" he sighed

"Thank Merlin I'm not alone with the bloke. Where is he anyways?"

Harry just laughed at me.

"He just went to his quarters to get something."

"So any guesses on what we'll be doing?"

He just shrugged. Then Lockhart entered.

"Oh your here ms Snape. Can I call you Samantha?"

"I rather no-"

He cutted me.

"That settles then so Samantha I think we got in the wrong foot so can we start over?"

"Um I guess?" I am starting to feel uncomfortable with his stare. He is looking me up and down.

He gave his hand out for me to shake. I stared at his hand for a sec and stared at Harry.

I gave him my hand and i thought he was going to shake it but he kissed.

I was cringing inside I want to wash my hands. I quickly took my hands and asked, "So um Professor what am I going to do for detention?"

"Oh you will be arranging my books alphabetically."

Oh that is not that hard. But then he pointed the shelf it was tall and I need a ladder to reach it. Can't my life get any better.

The good thing is that he has only 5 books that i need to arrange but the bad news is each book has like a bajillion copies.

While Lockhart and Harry sign the books I was busy putting the signed books in the shelf. Ughh why does this shelf is so freaking tall. I reach the top on my tipy toes while balancing my self on the ladder but then I felt someone staring at me.

I looked back and see Lockhart staring at me. I really felt uncomfortable.

Harry probably noticed because he is trying to keep him distracted by talking to him.

I need to thank Harry later.

A few hours later I heard something

Kill.... kill...

Me and Harry both snapped our heads.

We looked at each other confused.

I sat next to Harry.

"Um sir did you say anything?" Harry asked.

"What? No I did not say anything."

"Are you sure sir I too heard someone." I said.

He looked at us like we're crazy.

"Let me check the time. Oh I kept you both for 3 hours. I am sorry you can go now. You both are probably sleepy that you start hearing things."

Me and Harry exited his classroom but then we heard it again.

Kill ..... kill....... hungry..

We looked at each other.

"You heard that right?" Harry asked me

"Yeah." I replied and gulped.